Meeting Again

After getting dress for the day and taking care of on (P/N) needs, you help your sib out with the door (was caring the pie). and lock it and went to the nebors.

# In front of the door:

You knock on the door. A nice young woman opened the door, she wore a pink summer dress.

?: "Oh! hello there my names Marie Rider, and you two are?"

Sib 2: "Oh!..um my name is (Y/S/N) and this my (Y/G), (Y/N), and we just want to come by and introduce are selves as we are your new nebores."

Marie: "Oh! well come on in then, Can I get all something to drink?...."

They proceed to go inside and talk to each other. When Marie introduced her husband.

Marie: "Richard come on and say hi to are new nebors."

Richard: "I don't have the time Marie to talk to people, I have far more important things to do that gossip around. So, don't bather me."

#Richard is the pic up top.

Marie: "Please excuse his attude he's just been stress about what's been going on in town lately. He's a dective and he's really good at his job. Oh! by the way (Y/N) I just remembered that are son is in his room playing a game if you want you can go say hi!"

You walked around the house, you were curisoes and decided to see what work he was doing.

Richard: " not sure why would want to look at this but honestly I don't care."

Victim #1:
Eyeballs missing form the body, Victim lying face up on carpet .
Cause of death: Unknown
Finger prints were found on the body but unidentifiable all over the body corpse.
No spects have been found as to whom could have done this.

You thought it be best to move on after seeing a photo of the victim. looking around the room, you find another Yu-Gi-Oh! card in a basket, you also find that they may have only one light switch in the house. Exactly like your house, you thought who ever designed this town must have been crackers. You also found a chest in the hallway but without a key it wouldn't open. you also need to go the restroom. After finding it you found another Yu-Gi-Oh! card laying on the floor by some disregard clothing.You heard a creepy girl singing the lullaby, "mommas gonna by you a morricing bird" song. Needless to say you washed your hands a booked it on out of there. You also tried some closed doors to get to the room you were looking for one of the doors to the left were locked, so you couldn't get in. After going up futher in the hallway you found the room you were looking for. There were a lot of computers in the room and wonder why that was. but proceeded to talk with the owner of the room. you tapped on his shoulder.

?: "What?! Mom?!... Oh! I'm sorry. Hey it's you! form before (Y/N) right?!"

You nodded. And asked him what his name was as you never got his.

?: "Oh my bad, sorry about that its Ben Rider, Its very nice to see you again. Say (Y/N) do you want to help me in this game I'm playing it called, "Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask" but I'm have difficulty defeating this boss."

You agreed to help ben but fail miserably at it.

Ben: "Hahaha! Oh my gosh! Your even more terrible at this game than me. You shouldn't have done that. However, at least I have a new friend that loves games."

Ben Has join your team. you walk around the house to see if you miss anything, and went to the backroom you found a not it read:

An old man told me to check this switch in this room. I honestly don't know why.

You made the dession to turn off the light switch in the kitchen. All of sudden the as the room turn dark an entity emaredred form it. This figure was Giygas.

How will you defeat him, what are you going to do?

Run

Pray

Stare

Scream