Chapter 8 You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream!

Ben: "Are you ready (Y/N)?"

Sally: "Oh come on Ben!! just turn it on already!!"

Ben: "Okay then, the legend of this game is that Sonic R has a glitch in it called the, "Tails Doll." If this game shows us that Tails Doll is real than that means this town is cursed....I'm to scared to put it in (Y/N) you do it!!"

You put the disc in and sat down.

Sally: " So their a spirit invalided how wonderful and fun, I'd like to make friends with it!!"

Ben: "Okay then! turning it on! tag mode...Tails Doll.

You turned on the screen show up with a blurry screen effects, that made you dizzy just looking at it. Needless to say it was hard to see were you where going. On the bright side the music wasn't that bad. just as you were grooving out with the music a scream erupted and Tails Doll arrived.

Ben: "OH MY GOD! TAILS DOLL IS REAL AND IS OUT OF THE GAME WERE GOING TO DIE!!!! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!"

You looked around for sally but she just disapred.

Ben: "(Y/N)! COME ON WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!!!"

Tails Doll scream attracted other demons to your location. the lighting turned red but you were still in the house, You and Ben did your best to avoid the demons but there was no way out eventually you forced in to your parents room. You found Sally and tapped on her shoulder.

Sally: "YO! Ben what are you doing?! Why are you screaming so loud?! BEN!!! BEN!!!! BENNNN!!!"

Ben: "What in the world?!...was that a nightmare?...NO WAY!!! that couldn't have been a nightmare! it really happen with the whole Tails Doll thing?! coming out of the screen like that! And Jeff, Rake and Slender!!!"

Sally: "WOW! i'll say this, your a terrible lair ben, nothing happened, you just got the super sonic and pass out on the floor screaming."

Ben: "Oh man this bad (Y/N). She won't believe us. Lets just go outside and get some air."

You all went out side.