RUNNNN!!!!!!

Ben: "Oh! Shoot! its coming toward us runnn!!!! (Y/N)!"

You and Ben ran around the woods avoiding it as best as you could.

Ben: "Hey there's a house!"

You both booked it inside the house and slammed the door and locked it. But it didn't work.

Ben: "Oh! Sweet Jesus were doomed!"

?: AWAY DEMON YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE!!!!!!.... I told you Two to leave?!

Ben: "Sorry about that...by the way what was that thing?! And why was it after us?!"

?: "That "Thing" is the Slenderman one of the many Creepypastas, that you hear or read on the internet."

Ben: "Oh! that makes sense...Wait What?! Your telling me those things are real?! If so were all gonna die!"

?: "Nonsense!....any who I think it would be best for you two to sleep there for tonight as these woods can be more dangerous, and don't worry this place is enchanted, so Slenderman cant enter here."

Ben: "We still haven't learned your name let alone trust you. However since it is deemed not safe we will stay the night here. Just don't try anything."

?: "I will tell you when the time is right for now get some sleep."

After looking around the house you found another Yu-Gi-Oh! card. you found a nightstand
Will you save your progress?

Yes?No?

A/N: Okay another stopping point! go do what you need too! if not keep reading!