Midnight grinned and looked around. "Hey you should thank me instead of scolding me! I did this girl a favor, and I protected your dear students."

Isaac wasn't sure of what to say and he knew help wasn't coming since the door was locked. The room was like a shelter for any natural disasters or if this place was attacked by a group of 'beasts' if you will and it was coated with the same material as his stake. That meant that even scratching it would be an accomplishment. He then got his thoughts together and realized that Midnight was once again looking at her handiwork. Then he also realized that he couldn't hurt the possessor without having to hurt Midnight. "What do you mean did her a favor? And how did you protect them? You practically have them on the verge of death!"  His collected emotions were slipping since he felt like he was cornered. 

Midnight looked at Isaac from the corner of her eye, amusement etched in the bloody red eyes. "Isaac... You exaggerate too much my friend..." She then looks up to the ceiling. "Even you can see that they are alive, with the exception of a bruise or two that they'll feel when they wake up." Then she faced the teacher and began to take a few steps toward him. "By the way my friend did you forget?"

Isaac tensed and looked at the cowering students in the back. They were helplessly trying to stay quiet and pressing their backs against the wall trying to somehow go through it like a ghost. But He was no fool and allowed Midnight to get closer.. waiting.. for the right moment..

 "Isaac know this..." She stopped when she was about a few feet away, almost at arms length. " I merely control the mind, but I can't transfer my strength, let alone my powers.." 

Isaac sprung into action and tackled Midnight to the ground, who on her side, didn't put up a fight. "Listen here Shadow" His voice held a venom which he wanted to release, but secured his prey's body with his own  and gripping her hands above her head with one of his own before whispering his deadly threat. "I know now that my first mistake was allowing you to live." He then got closer to Midnight's face to make sure that she could hear as he raised the stake above them and made it loom where he had a clear aim of her heart, but Midnight merely smiled. "But now I wont let that chance get by me anymore."

Then Midnight closed her eyes taking a deep breathe. "I told you so" She said until her face grew calm. Everything in the room was growing quiet as a shuffling noise was heard, but Isaac didn't hesitate, he commenced to plunge the weapon into her heart, but just before he made contact Midnight reopened her eyes - her regular brown eyes- and gasped to breathe.  That's when Isaac paused for a second unsure of what to do, but it wasn't like it mattered Midnight -the real Midnight was back-, but did that mean that HE was gone or was merely waiting? 

Midnight was breathing hard, she felt like she had died and had come back to life. She couldn't bring herself to budge Isaac, she was too scared to even move, because she feared that the stake that was now hovering just mere inches away may be stabbed into her. 

Isaac made up his mind.. He was going to do it. He couldn't stand the idea of that man possessing others again and if what he said was true then this girl was someone he had to kill. No... it was someone who he was made to kill. 

He readied the weapon, and Midnight grew wide eyed. "Isaac.... Professor Isaac!!" Tears were now forming and she tried to struggle under his weight to no veil. This reminded her of the incident with Damien just a few minutes ago and she let the tears fall realizing now that the very person who helped her was going to kill her. 

Then out of the blue Isaac was tackled! But he didn't go far he, just fell to his side as Midnight got away from him and fell on her knees. She then turned her body to see who had saved her.

Jason stood there, fists clenched and a growl was heard growing ever so louder. His hair looked as if it was standing up almost like he had rubbed a balloon on it and infested it with static. "What the Hell are you doing!!" Midnight couldn't see Jason's face, but she could see Isaac on his hands and knees. His face was void of emotions and he turned his head to look at his stake. Then he looked at Midnight who's face is stained with tears. "My job" was all he said before the door swung open on its own, as slayers and hunters rampaged through the room holding weapons of all types. 

Even Johnson scurried in and ran up to his son who was groaning, but gaining his conscience. Everybody was being transferred out of the room as soon as the coast was clear, but Jason wasn't finished with Isaac who was now standing up. "What the hell do you mean by that!?!" he yelled making the hunters tense and ready for anything. "You just shake it off like nothing!! What kind of teacher are you!?! Isn't your duty to protect us!! Isn't your JOB suppose to keep us safe!?!" Isaac looked at Midnight again who flinched and looked away. "Answer me god damn it!" he took a step towards the teacher but stopped and just looked at the floor in order to keep from pouncing on him. 

"Jason.." Isaac whispered to get his attention. Jason looked up waiting to see what his answer was. "Go home." He said as the final bell rang for dismissal. 

"You bastard!!" was all that Jason could say before Isaac walked away and out of the room. The majority of the slayers and hunters had followed him in hopes to get some information as to what had occurred as the rest helped the students up and made sure that they were okay. The three students that were awake were lead away maybe to interrogation and Midnight was holding her knees, covering her face with her arms. Jason looked back at her and slowly walked towards her. "Hey Mid?" he said crouching in front of her. He didnt have any wounds and all the bruises were gone, the only way you even knew he was hurt was his clothes containing rips and stains of blood. "Midnight.." He said placing his hand on her shoulder. He felt her tense so he hugged her. "Hey everything's alright don't worry it's all over." She began to cry even harder, but she didn't budge from her position.

Then someone was heard coming closer and Jason instinctively looked at the stranger. Sam the hunter nodded his head at him as a greeting then crouched in front of them. He then motioned Jason to let go of Midnight and reluctantly he did. Sam then tapped her on her shoulder and paused as Midnight sniffed and looked up to see who it was. Her eyes were rimmed red because of the crying and Sam felt bad, but smiled in hopes that it'll make her see that the worst was over. She was choking her tears away and slightly chuckled when she noticed his cheesy smile. "There you see that's more like it." He said holding his hand out for her. Midnight took it and he helped her up as Jason followed the lead and also grinned. Then he turned towards the hunter.

"Jason Nelo at your service" he stated and Sam nodded recognizing him.

"Sam Jackson" Sam then turned to Midnight who was wiping her tears away and trying to get her composure. "Now then I'll allow you two to go home, but I mean it Go Home." he ordered and turned to leave, but not before patting Midnight on the head "and if you need anything just come look for me okay?" then he walked away. 

Midnight looked at Jason when she felt better and the room was abandoned. "Thanks" she said but her voice was shallow. He shook his head "No need to thank me" he said "it's a natural thing to do for people to help others in need" Placing his hand on her shoulder he gave a good squeeze of reassurance. "Now how about we take you home" He stated dropping his hand and leading Midnight towards the door way.