Chocolate

Vote, comment, and I hope you enjoy!

Sincerely,
JS

~ Y/N's POV

My mom just sent me a message saying that she sent me a box of chocolates from my favorite fudge shop back home. "I thought you'd like something like this just in case you get homesick!
Love you,
Mom:) "
The bottom of the note attached to the top of the red, heart shaped box read. I smile, setting the box on my desk and opening it, taking one out and popping it into my mouth. I savor the burst of sweetness on my tongue from the chocolate and strawberry filling. My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of my dorm room door opening, my body quickly turning around fully to see who came in. I relax one I see that's it's only my best friend since I could remember, Carlos De Vil.

"Hey Y/N, whatcha got there?" He says, flashing his pearly-white teeth in his signature smile.

"It's just some chocolates my mom sent me." I reply, turning back and taking another from the box. I turn back to see Carlos now in front of me.

"Want one?" I ask, holding it up to his lips.

He eats the treat without hesitation, his messy nature causing a smudge of chocolate to land on the side of his mouth. I giggle, making him open his eyes with a confused expression.

"What?" He asks, his brows lightly furrowing.

"Ya got somethin' right there." I say once I've calmed down from my chucking fit, pointing to the side of his mouth.

He notices the smudge, going to wipe it off with his fingers but is interrupted by my left thumb reaching up and quickly wiping it off for him.

I bring my thumb to my mouth and suck off the chocolate, looking back up to see Carlos in slight shock, then I see a light blush dust across his cheeks. I laugh again.

"Why'd you do that?" He asks, chuckling as well, the blush still on his face. I shrug. "I don't know, 'guess I just really like chocolate." I reply, a small smirk on my lips...

~ The End