Lesson 19

I am 100% back! thank you for sticking with me while I had a small mental breakdown but I'm back with new inspiration for here and A Million Dollars For Love

- T XOXO

There was a sinking feeling in Adisa's gut. He sat passenger in the car as Monty drove northbound to Adisa's new dormitory. Adisa felt like he was living upside down as Monty was seemingly calm and confidant and Adisa himself was a nervous wreck.

After Monty cried two weeks ago he had been felling much calmer about the whole situation but his calmness was running Adisa's nerves up a brick wall. Adisa bounced his knee up and down as he held a round stuffed chipmunk in his lap.

"are you alright?" Monty asked, taking one hand off the wheel to rest it on top of his lovers bouncing knee, "you've been shaking for an hour now"

"I'm just nervous, my liefde (my love)" Adisa admitted, "I don't know why I just am"

"That's understandable but try to calm down because we'll be there in five minutes" Monty stated.

"Lord" Adisa breathed out and clutched onto the hand resting on his knee. In the back of the Honda Civic was Adisa's life. All his clothes fit in a single suitcase but there were three storage boxes filled with pictures and mementos from his last year with Monty, there were also all his study material and text books.

Adisa stopped shaking his knee when the four-story red brick building he'd be living in rolled into view. Monty pulled through the front gates and got a parking pass before parking in front of the building. Monty turned the car off and they sat in silence for a little while.

Monty was the first one to speak, "do you want to go sign in yourself and I can start pulling boxes out of the car?" he asked softly.

"Yeah..." Monty sighed but didn't move.

"Hey," Monty turned his body and cupped Adisa's warm cheek and pulled it, so Monty was looking Adisa in the eyes, "you're going to be just fine," Monty said softly and leaned over to connect their lips. Adisa let a low whine slip from his throat. Monty's thin lips pulled away and he smiled, "I believe in you".

"thank you" Adisa said, "thank you".

"Believing in you is my job as a boyfriend" Monty laughed, "Now go get your keys dummy".

Adisa handed the stuffed chipmunk to Monty and unbuckled his seatbelt. Monty watched with fond eyes as Adisa took a deep breath to fill his lungs and slowly stepped out of the car. Monty waited until Adisa was opening his new apartment buildings door before setting the stuffed animal in the passenger seat and stepping out of the car himself.

Monty smiled cautiously at passerby students as he walked around the car to the back seats and pulled the door open. Monty pulled Adisa's suitcase over to him and set it on the pavement. He carried the suitcase and one of the storage boxes onto the side walk and was working on wiggling another one out of the car when Adisa walked out of the building.

"Hey," Adisa hollered to grab Montgomery's attention. Monty looked up and over the hood of his car and smiled.

"Get your keys?" Monty asked and Adisa picked up his red suitcase.

"Yep" Adisa popped the P, "room 206, my housemate is already there and pretty unpacked".

"Let's head up then" Monty said and picked up the storage box on the sidewalk. Adisa lead Monty into the lobby of the building and told Monty his schedule for the next week while they waited for the elevator.

Adisa moved I today and then had a day long orientation tomorrow. After that he visits the campus labs and medical center. He gets Sunday off to relax and then he starts classes on Monday. Adisa told Monty he was feeling nervous about his classmates. Monty assured him they would be more mature than the classmates they had in Portland.

Monty was bouncing on his heels by the time they made it to Adisa's new front door. Adisa opened the door and Monty was happy with the inside. The apartment was simple, lined with cream colored carpets and egg shell walls with white trim. The living room was staged with dark green couches and an older flat screen T.V. perched on a chestnut stand. There was a glass coffee table in the center and a bookshelf next to the T.V.

Adisa lead Monty passed a boring gray kitchen with linoleum counter tops and steel hardware. Adisa's room was the last door down the hallway, Monty could see the first door was another bedroom and the middle door was a light blue bathroom. Adisa set his suitcase down next to the Chestnut dresser and Monty placed the storage box next to the bed.

"It's nice" Monty commented, "simple, kind of plain"

"Well I'm leaving the first-class apartment your fathers put us up in" Adisa joked and snaked his arms around Monty's waist.

"It's going to be so empty without you, I'm gonna freeze half the time" Monty said.

"Well maybe keep the temperature at more than 67 degrees and you won't be so chilly" Adisa sassed, "and you have Emen to keep you company"

"And you have your roommate..."

"Oliver"

"Oliver to help get you into trouble" Monty teased.

"I'll still miss you" Adisa whined, needily connecting their lips softly, craving the touch of his lover.

"Hey! Oh!" a light voice laughed from the door, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt something"

Monty pulled away and looked over Adisa's shoulder, there was a slim and blond man standing at the doorway with a wide grin on his face, "You must be Adisa's boyfriend, I'm his roommate Oliver"

"Hi" Monty stepped to him and extended a hand, "I'm Montgomery"

"Montgomery?" Oliver frowned and then his brown eyes widened to the size of moons, "This is going to sound crazy but does your last name happen to be Czupryna?"

Adisa shook his head, "No his last name is Jefferson" he laid a hand on Monty's lower back and expected to laugh over the question with Monty. What he found was a wide-eyed Monty with tears in his eyes and quivering lips, "Monty?"

"Czupryna...was my name before I was adopted"