Lesson 4

Monty laid in ruins, his body shaking and covered in bile and soot., "Filthy child, why'd he rent you out to me? i want one of the pretty ones, you look like a starving pig. 

"Please sir, Proszę (please), he'll beat me if i don't go with money, miej litość (have mercy)" a 6 year old blond cried, clawing at the mans legs, "Prosze"

The man looked disgusted at the young Monty's fumbling but a sick grin crossed his lips and he drooled, "Fine chlapa (slut), spread your legs"

Montgomery's eyes flew open and he shuttered, tears swelling in his eyes and he curled up ageist the wall, dragging blankets with him. His breathing came out in whines and his heart was beating unevenly. 

"Nic mi nie jest , nic mi nie jest , nie jestem w Hillcrest , jestem w domu"  (i'm okay, i'm okay, i'm not in hillcrest, i'm home) he mumbled over and over again. A body in his bed shifted and Monty froze. Dark brown eyes fixed on him and a sleepy smile turned into a worried frown.

Adisa pushed the covers off his body and rolled over to Monty, pressed far into the corner where the bed met the wall. "lief te hê, wat is fout ?  (love, what's wrong?)" Adisa let the language his father taught him slip through his lips and Monty's eyes widened, he realized how beautiful Adisa sounded when speaking Afrikaans, his father was from south Africa and spoke it fluently. Monty know one of those words, Adisa used it as a term of endearment. lief  it meant love. 

"Sorry" Adisa slipped back into English, "Monty, why are you upset?" Adisa tried to get as close to Monty as he could. 

Monty couldn't speak, just new tears fell down his cheeks. Adisa knew he could call out for Carson or Harrison, but then they'd also find out Adisa has been sleeping over, Adisa didn't mind but Monty said as soon as his parents thought they were romantic they'd not allow them to be alone in a bedroom ever again. 

"Bad..." Monty mumbled, "Bad dream" 

Adisa clicked and opened his arms, summoning -without words- for Monty to fall into the Africans arms. Adisa sighed in relief and on instinct tangled his fingers int he blond locks, he rocked back and fourth, letting Monty sob opening into his shoulder. Adisa shushed him lovingly, "kalm , dit was net 'n droom , ek is nou hier , ek sal jou beskerm teen skade  (calm, it was just a dream, i am here now, i will keep you from harm)" 

Monty hid his face in the crook of Adisa's neck and sniffed, his nose leaked with snot and his salty tears streamed down his face, Adisa reached a hand up to cup Monty's cheek and his sift thumb wiped away a tear, "When i was little" Monty croaked, finally facing his bad dreams, "i wasn't in an orphanage"

Adisa kissed the white mans temple, providing encouragement and comfort, there was nothing either of them could say to scare the other away.  

"When i was four my parents sold me into child trafficking" Monty said, "for years i was traded between bidders for my body, i was starving, only washed clean every few months, i was living in gutters, the only thing i could do the get food and money was let men rape me. When i was picked up after a man ripped me open and then left em to bleed out in the street i had t have 6 surgeries to repair all the damage. i spent a year in a hospital and one day, Carson and Harrison walked in,a  big teddy bear in their hands and Harris took my hand and asked if i wnated to become part of their family" 

Adisa continued to hum and rock his younger lover back into a realm of peace and safety. 

"Adisa, why do you hold me like this, i'm filthy, i'm damaged, i'm scared of sex and I've been used so many times, i'm gross, i should have let them kill me. I lied to you, i can't show you hope, i don't have any myself. "

"No, hush" Adisa captured Monty's lips in an act of silencing him, "you are not filthy, nor do i care about sex, i care about you Monty, you teach me what blind faith is and i teach you what calculated hope it" 

Monty contained to cry, draining his body of any water and making him feel sick. Adisa held him, feeling sick himself, not because of what Monty told him but at the fact that humans could be so cruel as to rape a helpless child. Adisa finally decided to take control for once, he stopped letting peoples actions command him around. He stood up, pulling Monty with him and stalked across the hall to a full bath and set Monty down on the sing counter. Monty was wide eyed as Adisa crashed their lips together. Monty let out a low whine, mewling for attention. 

Adisa wrapped his arms tightly around Monty's waist and made sure there was no room between their two bodies, "Monty, you are beautiful" he breathed hotly and Monty looked down, "nod to tell me you understand" Monty nodded and rested his forehead on Adisa's bare chest. Monty's face was bright red, this side of Adisa, the commanding and protective was a new hit to Monty, he was drowning in the heat. 

"Shall we take a hot bath, calm our selves?" Adisa asked, his fingertips dancing on Monty's pale skin, causing goose bumps, "Do you have bubble bath? you said you loved bubbles, correct?" Monty nodded twice and pointed to the side of the white tub. 

"I will start the water for bathing, let me know if you want me to leave okay? i don't want to leave you alone like this so would it be alright if i got in with you?" Adisa asked and Monty looked up. Adisa's deep brown eyes looked carefully at Monty's red and drained face. 

"Yes" Monty whispered, almost too soft for Adisa's ears to pick up, "please stay" 

____

Baby Monty DX, such a sweetie. Adisa is my son, good boy, such a lover. tell em what you guys think!!

~Tess xoxo