Lesson 16

-This novel has been entered into the Wattys!! please vote it up and spread it around!!-

Almost 1 year later:

"Wake up! It's Christmas!" Jolie jumped pretty much directly on Adisa's stomach and he groaned loudly.

"Jojo!" Monty schooled- rushing into his old bedroom and sweeping his little sister up in his arms, "are you insane! Don't just jump on people"

Adisa- now fully awake and slightly hurt opened his eyes and locked eyes with Monty- who had long been healed from the injuries cause by Mark- smiled at his lover. Monty put Jolie down by the door and patted her back so she ran down stairs. Monty closed the door and strode to Adisa. He sat on the bed and placed his hand on Adisa's chest.

Monty bent over and placed a very soft kiss to Adisa's lips, "good morning".

Emen- who was curled up next to Adisa's head meowed loudly, "Good morning to you too" Monty laughed and reached over to stroke Emen on the back. The now full grown cat purred loudly and Monty snickered.

"Sorry Jolie decided your stomach was a trampoline" Monty apologized and Adisa shook his head.

"I understand- the first American Christmas I really experienced was crazy" Adisa laughed.

"That was with us- last year"

"Indeed" Adisa nodded- reaching a hand up to cover the one Monty had on his chest.

"I can't believe we've been together more than a year" Monty said fondly, "yet every kiss is like the first"

"Is it?"

"Yeah- I'll show you" Monty leaned down- hair falling over his ears and Adisa brushed it back- smiling before connecting their lips. The kiss was soft but long.

"I love you so much" Adisa cooed.

"My dads are down stairs- everyone is in face- wanna...?"

"Right now?"

"Shower?"

"You're gonna kill me" Adisa chuckled.

"Is that a yes?"

"When is it a no?" Adisa sat up- earning a small whine from Emen but he cupped Monty's jaw line and kissed him harder than the last time. Monty wrapped his arms around Adisa's neck and opened his mouth- letting Adisa explore the mouth he knew very well.

Monty pulled away- puffing slightly and looked Adisa in the eyes. After more than a year of dating Monty had discovered that Adisa has this certain look when he's turned on – as most people do. But Adisa's was angelic- not scary or intimidating.

"I'll get the water going- you do what you need to do" Adisa whispered and smiled cheekily. He stood up off the bed and disappeared in the adjoining bathroom. Monty huffed but rolled his eyes in amusement. He stripped himself and looked at Emen- who could not see his naked owner but sensed the whoosh of clothes and turned his back to Monty.

Monty had been thankful that the blind cat somehow knew when his owners were doing something naughty and would either leave the room or turn away and sleep. Monty went to the duffle bag he had brought from the apartment for the weekend stay with his parents. Inside was a carry on sized bottle of waterproof lube and a condom.

He grabbed two towels from the hanger and followed Adisa's path to the bathroom. Adisa was already in the shower- humming. Monty plopped the two towels on the sink counter and pulled the shower curtain open. Adisa was naked- half hard and covered in soap that smelled like lavender.

Monty grinned and stepped in as well- pressing himself to Adisa's chest and closing the curtain again. Monty placed the condom and lube on the shower caddy and kissed Adisa's lips. Adisa wasted no time a=in reaching his hands down and grabbing handfuls of Monty's butt.