Lesson 8

i've been gone for a while so have some cute smut!

"Monty can you tie this?" Adisa pulled at the light blue tie hanging around his neck. Monty walked out while slicking back any stray hairs into his tight ponytail.

"You've never tied a tie?" Monty asked.

"In my village we didn't really have any need" Adisa sighed, tying back his locs in a low hanging bun.

Monty snickered and walked over to his nervous lover and tied his tie neatly, "Adisa, calm down, it's just dinner, and you've had dinner with my family dozens of times"

"Yes but this is different, we decided to announce us, what if they don't like me anymore, what of Abel decided to kill me??" Adisa babbled and Monty shook his head.

"My family loves you Addie, if anything my dad's will start calling you son and don't worry about Abel, he might look mean but all he is is a big teddy bear, like you"

"Hopefully you don't do some of the things you do with me with him" Adisa teased and Monty slapped him on the chest.

"Of course! If you're good tonight I'll suck you off, okay baby?" Monty leaned close to Adisa, almost meeting his lips.

"Without a doubt" Adisa stole a kiss off of Montgomery's lips and looked at himself in the mirror one last time before following Monty down stairs to the waiting family. Jolie and her sister Monica were playing with one of the families three dogs while Able and his brother Jinn were talking with Harrison about when to plant the winter crops.

"Ah, you two are down, alright everybody let's go to Don's" Carson said and they shoved into the families two cars.

They arrived at the overly fancy restaurant one town over and sat at their usual reserved table. It was the Sterling annual Sunday dinner. Adisa kept close to Monty, wanting to hold his hand but he knew this was not the time. Monty noticed this and bushed his fingers against Adisa's, almost saying "it's gonna be okay"

When they got to their normal table Monty spoke up, "I'm gonna show Adisa the bathroom" he said and the rest of the family nodded and opened their menus, leaving two seats next to each other for Monty and Adisa.

Monty dragged Adisa into the pristine bathroom and cupped his cheek, he pressed a soft kiss to his older lovers nose, "if you don't want to we don't have to okay? It's just us-hell I think my brothers and fawn already know"

"Little one-I was never able to meet my old lovers family- being gay is such a taboo there we were scared to even stand close to each other in public- this is very new to me cub- I'm terrified" Adisa admitted and Monty leaned forwards, wrapping his arms tightly around Adisa.

"No one here is going to judge you-I-I love you and I will defend you till the end"

"You love me?" Adisa looked to the ceiling and Monty nodded into his chest.

"Very much"

"I love you too" Adisa whispered, he put his head down and kissed Monty's earlobe, "I worship you"

"Let's do this, okay?" Monty intertwined his fingers with Adisa's and stepped back-smiling gleefully, "I will still love you after tonight so let's just go out there and do this"

Adisa nodded, still a bit nervous but he inhaled deeply and Monty chuckled-finding it odd to see Adisa so nervous. Monty and Adisa walked out hand in hand and walked to the table-Monty with his head high-Adisa walking nervously at his side.