Lesson 12

Ready for fluffy domestic stuff! hell yeah, you are!

Adisa stood in the living room of the new apartment. Surrounded by packed boxes. the sun was setting behind the horizon and he stood alone. Carson set down one of the last boxes and walked over- he settled his warm hand on Adisa's shoulder.

"Harris and Monty are bringing up the last boxes, Harris and I will bug out after that"

"Thank for everything Carson- this is...more than I could have ever asked for"

"You make my son happy" Carson grinned, "this is the least I can do"

"are you two talking about me?" Monty laughed- his t-shirt hanging around his neck as he lugged the last box labeled -bedroom- into the apartment.

"Yeah, about how much you stink!" Carson stuck his tongue out at his son.

"Well, papa and I are the only ones doing the work" Monty teased back.

"Papa and I should get back to the girls and your lazy brothers," Carson said as Harris plopped the last box down. Harris looked at his youngest son and held back a tear.

"My little boy" He failed at holding back the waterworks and enveloped his son up in a crushing hug, "growing up and leaving the house"

"Papa" Monty chuckled and patted his father on the back, "I'm five minutes away:

"That's too far- why'd I let your father talk me into letting you do this"

"Papa" Monty pleaded, "Adisa and I are coming over for dinner tomorrow"

"I;m gonna miss you so much" Harris stepped back and Carson wrapped him up in a quick hug- kissing his lips and steering him to the door.

"We'll see you boys tomorrow!" Carson smiled and closed the door. 

Monty walked over to Adisa and wrapped his arms around his lover's hips- "welcome home babe" Monty leaned up and pressed a sweet kiss to Adisa's lips. Adisa cupped his lover's cheek and kissed back.

"I love you" Monty whispered.

"I love you more" Adisa grinned and stole another kiss. 

"What a wonderful view" Monty sighed and he laid his head on Adisa's chest and looking out the sliding door to their balcony.

"we get to see it every day" Adisa ran his hand over Monty's hair and Monty nodded, his cheek rubbing against Adisa's pec, "Let's at least unpack the bedroom so we can get some sleep"

"You're right" Monty sighed and pushed away-he was exhausted. 

they headed to the bedroom -this was small for a master but neither of them minded. They were okay sharing the space with each other. Monty lead the way- in his usual fashion and Adisa loyally tagged along behind. All the was set up in the bedroom was the queen sized mattress on the bedstand-not even a lamp was unpacked. 

Adisa picked up a box labeled LAMPS AND BOOKS and cut the packing tape with his pocket knife. He pulled out the bedside lamps gifted to them by Abel as Monty pulled the little wooden tables next to the bed. Monty put sheets on the bed as Adisa moved around the room placing lamps and bookshelves.

it was near midnight when the couple called it quits as their bedroom was mostly unpacked except for their clothes. Monty laid on the bed watching Adisa brush his teeth in the bathroom. Monty blurt out "I love you" 

Adisa paused and looked over to Monty- smiling through toothpaste and blubbered an "I love you too".

"You know I never thought I'd fall in love with you, even though you've been in my class for two years"

"Understandable" Adisa spit his toothpaste in the sink and rinsed his mouth with water, "You didn't know me"

"WE get our exam grades back next weekend- how do you think you did?" Monty asked- twisting on of his block tendrils in his fingers. Adisa shut the bathroom light off and plopped down on the bed.

"I've no clue, hopefully good." Adisa laughed half-heartedly. 

"you'll keep your scholarship love" Monty reached over and stroked Adisa's locs, "You know that"

"I'm a worrier- Emen always said I was too stiff," Adisa said- being more open about his dead lover since the day in the library when he had started spilling his guts. 

"You do worry- you'll start getting gray early"

"Will you still love me when I'm gray?" Adisa teased and Monty shifted so his head was tucked under Adisa's chin. Monty kissed Adisa's prominent Adam's apple and hummed reassuringly, "always," he said. 

Adisa snickered and reached his arm over Monty's back to hit the switch on the bedside lamp that was illuminating the room. As the darkness settled in Monty pulled the sheet up to his chin- Adisa uncovered from the shoulders up- he didn't mind though.

Monty pressed the palm of his hand to Adisa's chest- he relished in the soft thump behind the chest plate. He was stupid in love. They laid in the darkness- listening to each other breath. Monty wrapped his arms around Adisa's waist and pressed his ear to his lover's chest. All the while Adisa- in a rhythmic pattern- trailed his fingers over Monty's jaw line. 

Two kids- laid for the first night on their own. Hearts beating together and swollen with passion. Adisa ached for the heat he felt right now. Monty's softness made him melt. He promised himself that if he ever let the blond down- he'd throw himself tot he sea- not knowing how to swim. 

Adisa had a dream to cure Africa- to go home one day- ignore the glares of the village and embrace his mother in a doctors coat. He wanted to bow to Emen's father and apologize for being too late. 

Now he second guessed everything. He no longer felt whole without Monty by his side. He had no clue where he was headed anymore. All he understood was that the American had wrapped him around his pinky- just as Carson said he would. 

"My love" Monty mouthed and Adisa broke out in a smile- shining in the darkness.

"my liefde, my alles" (my love, my everything) Adisa whispered- pressing the softest of kisses to the top of Monty's head.

"Spać, lew" (Sleep, Lion) Monty said.

___

GUYS I AM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN SO MIA. I have school and I've been unlucky in love lately so I've lacked inspiration but I love my babies too much to not write!