Lesson 5

Adisa keeled on the ground, wrapping Monty's ankle as Monty let the last few pain filled tears cascade down his cheeks.

"I told you not to boy, i asked you to be careful, running around shoe-less" Adisa shook his head but kissed Monty's knee fondly.

Monty sniffed loudly and Harris walked in with an ice pack, Harris affectionately ran his hand over Adisa's locs and kissed his son's head, "it's not broken or fractured, it's just a bad sprain, daddy says to stay off your feet for the rest of the day"

"How am i supposed to do anything then? if i can't walk?" Monty asked and pressed himself closer to his father chest.

"We don't have classes on Thursday, i'd be happy to stick around and help" Adisa blurted out.

Monty blushed, Adisa hadn't stayed over since Monty broke down crying and they bathed together. Monty was a bit scared, Adisa...he was...huge, in personality and other ways. Monty knew where their relationship was going, he wasn't some innocent virgin but he was scared sleeping in Adisa's arms would prompt the situation to escalate.

"Thank you Adisa, such a sweet boy, i'll have Able bring up dinner tonight, for both of you." Harris smiled wide and left the room, leaving the ice pack next to Adisa. Adisa finished wrapping Mont'y ankle and stood up, sighing as his knees cracked. He sat next to Monty and clicked his tongue to make Monty shift so his leg was lying in Adisa's lap.

"Is there a reason you've sent me off before sleep every time I've been over?" he asked, pressing the ice to the swollen flesh.

"not really" Monty lied and Adisa squinted but let it be, "will you be my partner?" Adisa asked.

"What?" Monty looked to Adisa who looked at the ground, his hands shaking slightly, "are you asking me to date you?"

Adisa nodded, his locs falling and framing his face. Monty broke out in laughter and pounced on Adisa pushing him back on the mattress.

"Your ankle!" Adisa gasped and Monty laughed.

"Forget my ankle!" Monty grinned and pressed his lips to Adisa's, Adisa smiled and cupped Montys cheek, smiling into the kiss.

"Is that a yes?" Adisa asked, pulling back to nuzzle Monty.

"Yes yes a thousand times yes"  Monty mooned happily and Adisa kissed Monty again, "stay over tonight"

"I was already planning on it but thanks for the invite" Adisa smirked and Monty rolled his eyes, sitting up again and letting Adisa stand, "i'm going to get something to drink, need anything?"

"My laptop?" Monty blinked his eyes and Adisa nodded, grabbing the silver dell off the desk and sliding it into Monty's lap.  Adisa slid a hand down his shirt, smoothing out any wrinkles, he felt different, knowing that him and Monty were a real thing. He felt the need to look nice for Facing the fathers of his new lover. 

Adisa slunk down the stairs, his tall frame almost hitting the ceiling and Harrison caught sight of him first, "is he doing alright?" 

"Yes, he is situated with his computer, i just came to get some water" Adisa reported and a bottle of water was thrown to him, he caught it a looked over to the man who threw it. 

Abel, Monty's only older brother watched the african with careful hooded eyes. The man was very protective over his blond brother. Abels own frame was one of the gods, large biceps and long legs, hands that could swallow Adisa whole. Abel looked at him with a warning, an 'i know' touching the end of his tongue. 

"Thank you" Adisa finally let the manner slip from his startled mouth and Abel nodded.

"No issue Shawn" Abel used his american name, not finding him close enough to call Adisa his birth name. Adisa didn't really mind, his host family only called him Shawn. 

Adisa turned to head back up to his lovers bedroom and Abels trailed along, catching his arm at the top pf the stairs. 

"if you hurt him in anyway, if a tear falls form his eyes i will send you back in a coffin, got it?" Abel threatened. Adisa knew it was only because Abel loved his brother but he couldn't help but shy away form the brooding american. 

"I understand" Adisa nodded and Abel smiled happily, all signs of the tiger gone and all that remained was the normally cheery 24 year old.