Lesson 17

I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG!! HERE IS SOME SMUT TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

"no! no!" Adisa shook the crying Monty awake and when Monty opened his teary eyes he let out a strangled sob. Adisa cupped his younger lover's cheek and rolled over so he was lying on top of Monty. Monty breathed shallowly and wrapped his arms around Adisa.

"shh cub- I'm here- I'm here" Adisa whispered and Monty let out another cry.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Monty repeated and Adisa shook his head, laying soft kisses on Monty's forehead and cheeks- nose and eyelids.

"Nothing to be sorry for love- take a deep breath"

Monty followed Adisa's directions and slowly calmed down- it was about two in the morning and after Monty had stopped crying loudly Adisa pushed himself up and rolled off Monty.

"Do you want some tea?" Adisa asked.

"G-Go back to sleep Addie" Monty sniffled, "I'm okay"

"If you're staying up so am I" Adisa said and stood up from the bed, Emen rolled over in his sleep and Adisa pet his head, "Now, tea?"

Monty nodded slowly and Adisa smiled sadly- he walked over to Monty's side of the bed and kissed his lover on the head, "Come now- we wouldn't want to keep the cat awake"

Monty clung to Adisa's shirt as he climbed out of the bed, "do you want to run a hot bath while I boil the water? I think we still have a bath bomb from Jolie" Adisa asked- pretty much telling Monty what they were going to do even though he sounded like he was asking.

Montgomery nodded- trailing off to the bathroom while Adisa flicked on the electric tea kettle gifted to them from Montgomery's first cousin Angel- who was also a sucker for tea.

Adisa leaned against the counter top- looking out at the city lights- the light drowning out the stars.

"My dads said they said they loved each other for the first time under the stars in japan" Monty's voice shook the silence, "they said they made plans for me then too"

Monty walked slowly over to Adisa and fell against his lover's chest- Adisa wrapped his arms around Monty's smaller frame and nudged his nose against Monty's ear.

"My mother always told me the stars had the answers- it feels lonely without the stars looking down on me"

"We'll make sure the apartment in Washington where you can see the stars" Monty whimpered- although he was happy for Adisa going to medical school- he always felt lonely and even found himself getting night terrors again.

"it would be useless without you there with me" Adisa soothed.

The kettle started to scream, and Monty startled but Adisa whispered a few soft words and sent Monty to get towels while Adisa poured two mugs and dropped black tea bags in both- putting a teaspoon of honey in Monty's so sooth the sour throat he would have after crying so much.

Adisa held the mugs tightly as he walked back into the bedroom and to the bathroom. Monty was standing looking in the mirror- a bathtub full of hot water to the side of him. Adisa set the mugs on the sink counter and wrapped his arms around Monty from behind- he pressed long kisses to the side of Monty's neck and shoulder.

"my beautiful boy" Adisa whispered, "my true love"

Monty let out a soft cry again and Adisa gripped his hips to turn him around. Once they were facing each other Adisa kissed Monty's salty lips, "huil, moenie huil nie" (hush, don't cry) Adisa whispered.