Lesson 6

*just a small authors note: this book will have a lot more sex in it than CBCM did but it won't be all at once, Monty is has trauma so they're not gonna like fuck right away*

Monty laid on Adisa's chest, thrumming the pad of his fingers on the mans clothed chest. Adisa hummed in happiness and ran his bear like hand down the back of his new lover and made the white boy arch. Their movements were filled with glowing need, mostly from Monty, he needed to be touched without pain, without blood, without filth. 

Adisa had been without the sensual touch of another since 2012, when the love of his life died from an easily preventable sickness. This was enough for him, it was always enough for him. As a man he was raised to put others first, he never really gave a care about himself, only those around him. It was his greatest gift and his worst downfall.  He was happy with Monty in his arms, comfortable with his warmth.

Monty's hand lowered, curling around Adisa's hip bone and sliding back up under the mans shirt. Adisa hummed in response, not really minding the chill of Monty's hand on his bare skin. Adisa followed suit, brushing the back of Montgomery's shirt up and and laying a warm hand on the small of the younger mans back. Monty sighed happily and nuzzled into Adisa, his fingers sliding in between the Africans ribs and applying light pressure. Monty's body started to spark, heat rushed form Adisa's own hand through his spine and his legs and arms tingled. This was a feeling he'd never had. The intimacy of the moment was enough to make Montgomery's heart swell with need. 

"Adisa" Monty purred, the rumbling of his throat pressing into the African and causing the lion inside to wake slightly. 

"Yes little one?" Adisa clucked, smiling at the ceiling, filled with pride. 

Monty ignored the pet name and climbed on top of Adisa's hips, straddling them and he firmly planted his shaking hands on Adisa's pecs. Adisa's hands curled around Monty's small wrists and he nodded in understanding. Adisa pushed himself up and lightly pecked Monty;s lips.

"It's alright cub, do what you need to do, i will not hurt you" Adisa raised one hand to cup the younger mans jaw and brushed their noses together, an  animalistic yet loving notion. Monty nodded, looking into the deep brown eyes that urged him to explore. Monty pushed up on his knees and fiddled with the hem at the bottom of the shirt he wore. He slowly pulled it over his head and tossed it on the floor. It feel in a crumpled mess, just a burgundy dot on the white carpet. 

Adisa smiled reassuringly and cupped Monty's ribs, rubbing his thumbs in circles and kissing the soft skin on his lovers chest. Monty shuttered and curled his fingers in Adisa's locs. Monty pulled at the collar of Adisa's shirt and Adisa looked up, his lips in a soft smile. 

"This needs to come off" Monty whispered, pushing his own limits and Adisa nodded, backing away and peeling his own shirt off his body and tossing it on top of Monty's. Monty let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in and let this eyes take in the sight in front of him. 

Adisa was well build, sculpted muscles contorted his skin and a freckling of scars broke the deep brown up and Monty was left blushing. His hands searched out the soft skin and Adisa let the boy roam. Monty stretched out his hands and they landed on Adisa's torso. Adisa fell back on the bed and Monty gasped at the sudden actions. 

"Do whatever you need to do" Adisa whispered, his locs splaying out on Monty's pillow, Monty took in the sight of Adisa's angelic face cooing with feeling and stored it deep in his memory. 

Monty dived down, his lips meeting Adisa's collar bone and he kissed the flesh softly, sucking it between his teeth until there was a purple bruise. Adisa had a thin sheen of sweat covering his body and his breath quickened as his lover assaulted his body with kisses and hickeys. 

"Can i?" Monty spread his fingers out over the slight bulge hiding under Adisa's jeans. 

"You don't have to" Adisa insisted. 

"I want to, is that okay?"

"Of course, just know i'm not forcing you"

"Well i have an idea, i saw it in...porn..."

"It's alright, you are a growing man, it is normal, don't be ashamed my cub"

Monty pulled Adisa's belt loose but left it on, he unzipped the jeans and shook as he looked at the growing bulge. Adisa tries to distract him from the growing memories by pulling at the waist band of Monty's gray sweatpants.  Adisa slid a warm hand into his new lovers boxers and gripped the flaccid member. 

Monty let out a little moan and Adisa flipped them over so he was crowding over Monty. Monty sighed as his member came to life and he used both hands to pump Adisa.

"What was this idea you had?" Adisa gave a small thrust into Monty's hands and circled his thumb around Monty's leaking tip. 

"Your hand is bigger, can you do it?" Monty moaned and squirmed. 

"Of course, what do you want" Adisa growled sexily in Monty's ear and Monty shuttered his release pushing against his pelvis. 

Monty took Adisa's hand, embarrassed to say it out loud and placed it around both their members. Adisa nodded and grinned, kissing  Monty passionately and tightening his grip and moving his hands and his hips. Adisa thrusted messily, the first time he had completed this action since he was in Africa. Monty shivered, letting mewls and purrs pass his pink swollen lips,. Adisa's locs fell over his shoulder and he tugged until Monty came heavily,  Adisa not far behind. Monty wrapped his arms around Adisa's neck and pulled him down until there was not once whisp of air between them. 

"Thank you"

"Little one, it was my pleasure"

*Their first intimate moment! i'm so excited to explore with these two, tell me what you think*