~Stay with me~ P.1 (Doil) 💖

Start from the beginning

--

It was a month after his realization of the liking of his best friend, and band mate and it still wasn't sitting properly with him. He couldn't tell why, maybe it was the way Doyoung talked to everyone, when he smiled his gums showed. Or the way he was insanely touchy towards everyone the former month. The said boy was usually very extra towards the group but suddenly he became- soft.

And Taeil couldn't handle it anymore, so walking to the said boy, grabbing his wrist, ignoring the said boys complaints and the fast beating of his own heart took him to a private room. Without before leaving seeing a small smile on Taeyongs face.

"What's was that about hyung" the said boy whines showing a deep pout. Making the said boy want to coo at it or kiss him.

"I was just wondering why you're so touchy towards everyone lately" the said boy comes up with the lame excuse. With the waver emotions on the other is notices he doesn't have him fooled.

"What is this really about hyung?" The said boy stand sassyly.

The said boy couldn't even find it in himself to say anything. Or even be able to say anything. He does the only thing is mind could quickly come up with to do. He walks over confidently kissing the said males soft pink lips.

The other male completely shocked, not being able say anything. When he's about to loose himself in the intoxicating kiss he feels the lips quickly move away. A whine leaving his lips at the lost of warmth. And without giving the other male a warning wraps his arms around his neck, not hearing a word the male has said. Brings him closer to him and kisses him, lost in the intoxicating kiss, he feels the other male visibility relax in the kiss.

After a moment they break the kiss heavily breathing is the only sound in the room they could hear. And to Taeil, it wasn't just a beautiful sound, as well as how beautiful he looked.

His lips were now a darker shade of pink than before, and their was a little plump to them after a hot kiss, and a light sleen of saliva was lighted dusted on them. His eyes widen but also dilated. Almost like the other had enjoyed the kiss. But that wasn't a thought Taeil was ready to cross over in his mind..

---

And after another week the two hadn't talked nor even a slight mention of the kiss. Almost as if it never happened, at first Taeil's heart was a little shattered at the thought of his best friend completely blowing off the kiss. But after a lot of self talk Taeil got back up from his state of being.