Six

Lauren woke up by the sound of the front door opening and closing. She gasped and quickly looked at her phone. It was three am.
"Camz... Camz..." she shook Camila's arm and sighed deeply. "Camila?!" She said, raising her voice.

"Sshh babe, I'm trying to sleep. You really wore me out." Camila rasped out and gave Lauren a quick kiss on her shoulder.

"Camila, my parents just got home." Camila opened her eyes and lifted her eyebrows.

"So...?"  Camila was curious in what Lauren had to say, would she send her away because she was affraid what her parents would say of her being with a girl? Camila knew that Lauren knew she liked girls but she never mentioned being full out of the closet with her family. Camila looked at Lauren's nervous features and instantly regret her answer. Why couldn't she just ask how she needed to get out of her room...

"So.. Camz. My parents don't know about us yet."

Camila smiled softly at Lauren and stroke her cheek softly, "I love you, whatever you want to do, I'll follow you. Do you want them to know?"

"Sure I want to.. but I don't think it's a perfect first time to meet them when you slept over without them knowing." Lauren said softly.

Camila softly chuckled, "It will never be the perfect moment Laur. I can handle them."

Lauren blinked at her girlfriend and sighed deeply, she knew once Camila puts her thoughts on something she wouldn't change them. "Okay."

Camila smiled and cuddled up to Lauren, "I love you Lo."

"I love you too."

Camila woke up of the smell of fresh brewed coffee and the feeling of being cold and alone. Camila was affraid Lauren may have fallen out of her small bed. But as Camila's eyes looked over the small room, she was relieved that Lauren was nowhere. But the again, where was Lauren? Camila put on her boxers and her white T-shirt and slowly walked downstairs with a sleepy head.

She walked into the kitchen, her eyes half closed and rasped out. "Goodmorning." She sat down on the chair. Her eyes opened slowly as her eyes fell on Lauren standing in front of her with shocking eyes.

"What baby? You have seen less of me." Camila winked and poured out some coffee in a cup.

"Uhm... Camila..." Lauren said nervously.

"What?" Camila asked as she nipped of her hot black coffee.

She looked around in the kitchen and saw Lauren's parents standing in the door of the kitchen. Camila's eyes widened and she instantly smiled, "Oh hi! Goodmorning. You must be Mr and Mrs. Jauregui! So nice to meet you."

Mr. Jauregui, Mike, looked at the young girl standing in his kitchen and thought about why the hell she was standing their in her underwear. While Mrs Jauregui, Clara, looked at Camila's crotch. She softly bite her lip and mumbled, "Oh my..."

"Mom!" Lauren scolded and was shocked at her mothers reaction.

"Who are you?" Lauren's dad asked and looked at Camila's offered hand in kind of disgust. Camila awkwardly pulled her hand away and wiped it of of her shirt as she looked down. Then she realised... "Oh I'm sorry. I am going upstairs to dress up quickly sorry." Camila ran up the stairs. There stood Lauren. Her mom and dad starring at her, asking themselfs who that girl was.

"Who was that Lauren?" Her mother asked curiously as she sat down and poured out a cup of coffee.

"That was..."

"Babe?! Can i borrow some sweatpants?!" A feminime voice upstairs was heard. Lauren blushed and quickly yelled a sure back.

"Babe?" Her dad asked with a raised eyebrow. "Lauren, honey. Do you need to tell us something?" Her mother spoke softly.

"Eh, Camila is my... girlfriend."

Lauren's dad coughed and spit out his coffee in surprise just as Camila came from downstairs. Camila layed her eyes on Mr Jauregui coughing and softly patted his back, "Are you okay sir?"

"Are you dating my daughter?" He asked with tears in his eyes, from the coughing of course.

"Eh well... yeah..." Camila said as she looked at Lauren. "I am dating your daughter and I'm proud of it. She's beautiful and she's so funny and swe-"

"What are your intensions with her?" Mike cut her off. He looked at her up and down. He wondered what that thing in her boxers was and was curious about the story.

"I... I know it's soon but.. I have known Lauren for like 6 months now and I-"

"Wow you have been dating her for six months?"

Camila squinted her eyebrows, if he'd only let her talk without cutting her off. "No just three months."

"THREE MONTHS?! And you slept over oh no no no. My baby is not like that."

"I like her sir. I know it's soon we have been kind of friends before."

"Camila is captain of the soccer team." Lauren said with proud. It was the first time Lauren talked in this conversation.  Camila smiled at her. "I am, I would do anything for your daughter. And it was totally unexpected that I slept over. I was in a kind of difficult situation at home and Lauren was there to help me." Lies lies lies but Camila talked through it all.

Her mother was just looking at Camila in awe, she had never seen a friend of Lauren be so polite and friendly.

"So you are a.. lesbian?" Her father fixated on Lauren.

"I like girls yes. But more specific I like Camila." Lauren said and looked at Camila with a smile. "Oh babe, I like you too." Camila said and gave her girlfriend a kiss. Lauren's mother looked at them in awe while Mike was quick to clear his throat.

"So... Lauren it was okay this one time. But make sure it won't happen again and if you want her to sleep over.. make sure you ask beforehand.

Lauren nodded, "oh Michael, don't be so hard on them." Her mother spoke up and smiled at Camila. "You are welcome whenever sweetheart."

Well her mother also had fallen for the Cabello charm.