One

Holy fuck, Lauren Jauregui just said she liked her too.

Camila walked home a big smile was playing on her lips. Lauren Jauregui liked her too! Lauren Jauregui liked her too! Camila could scream it of the rooftops. But since Camila doesn't really know that Lauren would like that, Camila is being smart to keep it for herselfs at the moment.

Camila:
I have some great news cheechee!!! AAAAAHHHHH

Dinah:
what is going on?

Camila:
Guess who likes me too?

Incoming call: Dinah

"You just told her just like that?!" Was the first thing Dinah said as soon as Camila answered the phonecall.

"I did... just like that. After I kissed her." Camila said with a goofy smile plastered on her lips.

"YOU KISSED? My little Mila is growing up..." Dinah said while Camila could hear her sniff. Only if she knew...

"And what now?"

Camila shrugged her shoulders and layed down on her bed, "I don't know. We'll see..."

"What did you guys do when you said that you liked eachother...." Camila heard a squeal on the other side of the line and pulled the phone away from her ear, "I still can't believe you told her and kissed her Mila!"

Camila smirked, actually proud of herself. "Well, we had practise and after that she had to leave early because she had to go home."

"So... you gonna ask her on a date or something?"

Camila thought for a second, "Yeah that'd be nice. What would Lauren like?"

Dinah scoffed, "Uhm.. I don't know she's your girlfriend Mila!"

Camila had to fight a smile but answered cool, "She's not my girlfriend."

" ..yet" Dinah continued. "Maybe a cliché but go to the movied and go out for a drink afterwards you know. At the movies you don't have to talk alot so if it doesn't seems to go smooth you can always cut off the drinks."

"Huh, well this is the first time something smart comes out of your mouth Dinah Jane."

"Shut the fuck up Mila." Camila laughed at Dinah.

And there was Camila. A nervous wreck, wearing a nice white dress shirt and a black jeans. Roses in her clammy hands. She wiped her right hand on her jeans. She sat down on the bench outside of their soccerfield. Camila once more looked around, no one was in sight.

"Camz?"

Camila quickly turned around, her neck almost breaking by doing it. She rubbed over her neck hard and then finally noticed Lauren.

"Oh!" Camila stood up of the bench, putting the flowers behind her back. "H-hi Lauren."

Lauren giggled, "Why did you want us to meet up?"

Camial nervously shuffled with her white adidas shoes over the grass but stopped immediatly because she knew how her mother would scold her.

"Uhm.." magicaly the roses behind her back appeared in front of Lauren. Lauren gasped in shock and a big smile was playing on her lips.

"Oh my god Camz that is so sweet!" Lauren said and gave the smaller brown eyed girl a tight hug that she quickly leaned out from. Camila cleared her throat softly, "Thank you Lauren. Eehh also... would you..eeh..like to go on a-a-a date w-w-with me?" Camila shyly asked the girl she liked while her hand rubbed her neck nervously.

Lauren laughed.

Did Camila say something wrong? God her laugh is beautiful... but did she say something wrong why is Lauren laughing. She didn't dream what happened yesterday right?

"You are so cute my little camzi! Of course I'd love to go on a date with you"

Camila smiled at first but then quickly cleared her throat, she didn't want Lauren to think she was a softy or a bottom! (an: please admit that camila fucking tops)

"You can do tomorrow?" Camila asked trying to act cool while she was jumping and squealing in her inner self.

"I can tomorrow night then? What do I wear?"

Camila cleared her throat, "Be yourself. You are beautiful."

And Lauren felt as she could melt right there and then.

AN: HELLO LOVIES. This is the sequel to Only for Lauren! Hope you like it let me know in the comments! More chapters will be up this week! I know it's short but it's a start.

Mostly this book will be about how the relationship with Camila and Lauren will work out (spoiler bc sometimes i like to make none camren end game stories: it will. camren is end game) Hope you like! Let me know in the comments. Any suggestions are always welcome and expect smut bc in only for lauren there was no camren smut and you all scolded me for that!