Four

Camila smirked as she saw her girlfriend, Lauren Jauergui for your information, smile shyly at her when she sat down with Normani at lunch.

"So..." Dinah started as she saw the look Camila gave her. Dinah looked at Ally and gave the girl a wink.

"Are you guys dating now?"

"How was your date Mila?"

Camila rolled her eyes at Dinah's question and smiled at Ally. "It was great Ally we went to the movies."

"You went for drinks or dinner afterwards?" Ally responded and Camila looked down at her slice of pizza with a smirk playing on her lips, "hmm not really."

Dinah lifted up her eyebrow and gasped when she finally got the clue. "Oh my fucking god!" She yelled through the whole lunch room at school. She mumbled something about minding their own business when Camila could see confusion on Ally's face.

"What? What do you mean?"

Dinah sighed, "Always the innocent one..."

Camila rolled her eyes at Dinah's response and slightly slapped her arm, "Auwch!"
"That wasn't neccesary Dinah. We kind of went home after the movie Ally..."

"You just said the date went well... why did you-" Ally was cut of when Camila gave her a knowing look.
Ally's eyes widen in surprise, "oh..."

"Thanks Allysus. So Walz, spill the tea. Are you two fucking girlfriends or what?" Camila smiled proudly as she looked at Lauren sitting at another table with Normani talking.

"Yes we are."

Dinah squealed, like really loud. (Was she ever quiet tho?)

"I'm so happy for you guys Mila." Ally said and placed her hand on Camila's.
"Thanks Ally. I am too."

"Now now mila. Sex on the first date... who does that?" Camila shrugged at Dinah and bite a piece of her sandwich. "Only Camren does." A voice said. Camila coughed and Ally was already slightly slapping her back and comforting her.

"H-hi. I am Dinah." Dinah greeted shyly and Camila almost scoffed, cause Dinah was anything but shy. But she decided not to, because she knew Dinah liked the girl.

"I'm Normani, Lauren's best friend. Nice to meet you Dinah and...-" she carefully asked the petite blonde girl who sat on the right side of Camila. Like we didn't know who Lauren was, Normani nodded to the side of where her and Lauren sat. Lauren sat there with her head slightly down and waving shyly.

"I'm Ally. Nice to meet you Normani." Ally said with a cheerful smile.

"Hmm, so... I heard you and Lauren are... girlfriends now." Normani stated. Like tell me something I don't know. This is the girlfriend herself you're talking to.

"Look Camila, I know what you did with Ariana. And I know you didn't mean to and that you guys were on good terms when you broke up bu-"

Dinah giggled recieving a glance of Normani, "sorry but they dated like two weeks..."

"And" Ally pointed out, "my best friend over here, broke up with Ariana because she actually had feelings for someone else... your best friend. I don't think you should be worried." Ally winked at Normani whom chuckled, "I know but still, it's my best friend. You hurt her, I'll hurt you. I have seen enough tears of Lauren, I rather not see them again only of happiness."

Dinah chuckled, "Or because she came so hard she needs to cry." A glare was on Normani's face to Dinah. Normani leaned closer to Dinah, her lips almost touching her ear. "Give me your number and I'll show you." Normani whispered and handed her phone to the shook girl. Her crush actually asked her number, holy fucking shit.

"S-s-sure."

"Dinah was a nervous wreck." Camila said as she kissed Lauren's neck softly.

"She is such softy for Normani."

Lauren giggled, "Normani is too, she actually asked me to talk about her on our first date. Talking about desperate." Camila chuckled and kissed Lauren's lips, they were lying in Camila bed. Their bodies wrapped around eachother. And Camila being the top she is, was now straddling Lauren on the bed. Her hands on her pulses and sitting close to her center.

"Hmm less talking." Camila whispered and kissed Lauren again. Her hands slowly gliding over Lauren's arms towards her shoulders. Her hands quickly grabbed her raven black hair and Camila kissed her sloppy. "I like you so much Lauren, God. I wish I had the balls to do this earlier."

Lauren giggled, "Camz, you do have the balls. You have two of them."

Camila blushed and looked down. Lauren lifted her chin up, "And I like it very much. It's in your package. And I love your package. I love you Camzi. You should not worry about me thinking you are a freak."

Camila groaned and got off Lauren, now lying beside her. "I know... it's just. I was dating some girl two years ago and I really liked her. And one day we were kissing but not that we'd go to second base or something. I mean we were 16 and for sure not ready. But we did make out, like a lot. And at some point  she took her clothes off. So she was only in her bra and panties and..."

Lauren gave her a soft smile, encouraging for Camila to go on with her story.
"And I was like... turned on by it. And she noticed the buggle in my pants and she felt it too. And she literally screamed at me yelling that I was a freak and pervert and that she was a lesbian, not straight. I tried- I really tried to talk to her and explain why and how but she like left. I'm just lucky she didn't gossip it around and that she moved away. God I was lucky."

Lauren softly giggled but then kissed Camila on the lips. And it was not a 'i want more' or an 'I want to have sex kiss' no it was a tender kiss. A kiss that said, I am here for you no matter what.

"I like you Camz. You are not a freak."

Camila smiled at Lauren and went through her girlfriend's hair, "Thanks Lo." She kissed Lauren softly.

"I like you for who you are. And everyone got something that makes them special.