You're the one that I want!

Start from the beginning

Jake rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "Sounds like a wonderful guy!" He huffed, jealously all over his voice

Richard snickered before he burst out laughing. Jake stared at him as he was practically rolling on the floor, a look of hurt and confusion in his eyes.

"It's you!" Rich wheezed between laughs

"I'm dating you Jake! We have been for the past nine months!"

At this Jake smiled a smile that could've lit up the entire room. He began to laugh and giggle like a schoolgirl, picking up Rich from the floor and laying him on his lap.

"So since we're dating-" Jake started his hands creeping onto Rich's cheeks "Can I do this?!" He exclaimed before attacking his face and neck with butterfly kisses.

"JAKE-!" Rich squealed in surprise and delight as his boyfriend kissed him, squirming around like crazy.

Jake was smiling as he did so, after a few minutes the kissing became slower and more passionate. Rich put a hand on his mouth before he could go any further. Jake pouted as Rich got up from the sofa

"Jake we can't do it now! You can't give proper consent cause you're on God knows what pain killers. Plus it's like the nicest couch we own!"

Jake stuck out his bottom lip like a hurt puppy, before getting a mischievous grin on his face "What about your room?"

"Did you not hear a word that I just-fine." Rich said, rubbing his temple "Get up, we're going to Rich's cave of wonders."

Jake laughed and got to his feet. Rich was begging to make his way out of the living room when he heard a loud thump on the hard wood floor. He spun around to find his boyfriend had fallen onto the floor. He sighed and walked over, taking a deep breath before picking him up bridal style and taking him up the stairs.

Jake giggled and hung onto Rich's neck as they went up, cuddling into his chest. The blonde sighed and smiled, blushing like a love sick schoolgirl. They eventually made it up to Rich's room, where he set the taller boy onto the bed and went to get his DVD collection. Jake looked at him with confused eyes

"We're we gonna-"

"Tomorrow Jakey." Rich said, kissing his boyfriend's cheek as he put in the movie, the logo appearing on the TV screen "For now just enjoy the movie"

Jake groaned but settled into bed anyways. Rich smiled and snuggled up next to him, laying his head on the brunette's shoulder. The movie he'd picked was 'Grease', it was one of their favourite rom-coms and they'd even been planning to up as Sandy and Danny for Halloween. The two watched the movie intensely, Rich giving his commentary every two seconds and Jake singing along to the songs.

"We should-we should totally sing this as a duet" Jake murmured when the scene right before 'You're the one that I want' started to play

Rich smirked and got out of bed, pulling Jake's arm and getting him out too. "Then come on hot stuff!" He exclaimed

The two were now standing upright infront of the TV as the opening notes began to play. Rich sang as Sandy while Jake was Danny. Jake also sang surprisingly well for someone who was somewhat drugged. The two did their best to follow the choreography, which was a lot of kicking and spinning and leaning on each other. At some pointed time Jake had fallen onto the floor, he laughed trying to get up

"You better shape up!" Rich sang, putting him down by pushing himself on top of the taller boy, making him blush furiously. "Cause I need a man!"

"You need a man!" Jake sang back, laughing, pushing Rich off and instead punching him towards the wall "Who can keep you satisfied~"

Rich laughed and ducked out. Jake laughed and chased after him "You better shape up if you wanna prove!"

"I'm gonna prove!!" Jake sang

"That my faith is justified!"

Jake grabbed Rich by the waist and pulled him into a hug, making him giggle. The two spun around as they sang the last part

"Are you sure? YES I'M SURE DOWN DEEP INSIDE!"

The two laughed and kissed, laughing as they parted

"You're the one that I want!!"

The rest of the night was a blur of cuddling together to watch various movies. Whenever a possible duet would come up they'd get up and start to sing and dance around. It was musical and magical, full of kissing and laughing.

———————-*Time Skip to the next morning!*——————————-

Rich groaned as he slowly woke up, the smell of cupcakes filling the air. His bed was a mess, the 'Attack on Titan' bedsheets were thrown all over the floor, empty flaming hot Cheeto bags lay all over along with bright red crumbs. His floor was littered with opened DVD cases and random DVDs thrown around. The TV was still on and connected to his computer, it was paused at the tap dancing part of 'Turn it off' from a 'The Book of Mormon' bootleg. Well at least he had his boxers on.

Groggily and as quiet as he possibly could he made his way downstairs. Jake had somehow found his way to the kitchen and was hurriedly bearing away at sugar, butter and flour. He was also in his underwear but was wearing a red and white apron that read 'Kiss the cook'. Rich suck up behind him and hugged him by the waist, slightly startling the taller boy and making him look over and smile.

"Morning~" He croaked and Jake laughed, giving him a kiss on his bed head of hair

"Morning, I made banana chocolate cupcakes, your favourite-" Jake singsonged, returning to his batter "These are blueberry muffins for your folks, but the cupcakes are cooling on the-"

"Have I ever told you I love you?" Rich asked

Jake froze but quickly continued to mix the batter, blushing slightly "Yes Rich, many, many times."

"Well it's true" Rich said making Jake face him and giving him a quick kiss.

"I love youuuuu"

Jake smiled and chucked "I love you too"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

All aboard the Richjake fluff express! Keep it Classy!~🌼Goldi🌼

Also I was thinking of starting a DEH book. It would be mainly a Treebros fic ((with some Galaxy Gals and maybe Kleinsen thrown in)) but unlike my other books it would be a lot more plot driven and probably be shorter. Thoughts?