19. Getting Closer

chapter dedicated to ; Amiyah

comment your name for a DT in the next chapter

.....

Third Person POV
Emilio sat in his room playing video games trying to distract himself from the pounding headache he had, most likely from all those shots earlier in the day. He was the only one in the bedroom, the other boys were either downstairs or out. After detention he came home and passed out.

He kept checking his phone. He had tons of messages but none from the people he wanted. Ivan wouldn't answer, probably hooking up. Ellie also wouldn't answer. Emilio was surprised Ellie wouldn't answer, if she was busy she'd tell him that she couldn't talk. "We haven't been fighting recently..." he thought to himself, the alcohol made him forget about the detention. "She wouldn't be piled up with homework on the first day" he continued guessing.

"She-," he hesitated, "she wouldn't be with another guy, yea of course not. She's not that type of girl"

Emilio spent a few hours checking his phone and playing games. He felt so bored. He already texted Ellie. If he double texted, he would feel desperate. He decided to leave his phone charging and watch a film, it would distract him from waiting.

Emilio ended up watching two films and a couple of funny YouTube compilations, though he didn't laugh at any. Out of the corner of his eye he saw his phone lit up. He eagerly ran over to it. Turns out it was just Bryson. Emilio cursed because it wasn't Ellie but he answered the phone.

E "Yo wassup Bry"

B "Twinny, man you feelin good?"

E "Yea better than earlier"

B "Hahah dude you were so fucked today. You in the room?"

E "Yea, where're you?"

B "Just out on a date Skai. I'm on my way home. I'll be there in 5"

E "See ya then man"

The phone call ended. Now he would have someone to talk to. Emilio was still feeling shitty. He considered having a shower some hours ago, he wanted to have a quick one now so he would be in a better mood. The last thing he needed was a fight because of his mood.

He turned on the shower. As soon as he stood under the falling droplets he felt relaxed. His headache slowly left while the water soaked his hair. He closed his eyes and just thought about Ellie. Why did he really like her? Why was she so amazing to him? Why did he like every single thing about her? He loved her beautiful blue eyes. Her bright blond hair to match. She was the perfect height too, she stood just over his shoulder. He thought about the next time he sees her, he's going to give her the biggest, most cuddly hug in the world.

Emilio cringed. He sounded so weird, this didn't suit him. But he secretly liked it. He liked how Ellie made him feel. Although his past would always creep up on him. He most certainly didn't want a double dose of fake love in his life. Something was telling him that Ellie is different, she could love him back. He didn't have his friends telling him crap about her 24/7. But because of his anxiety, he was so afraid of the old situation happening again. His thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open.

"Emilio! Hurry the fuck up! You've been in there for like an hour!" Bryson yelled, "I need to pee and I'm fucking bored" Emilio turned off the shower and stepped out. "Sorry man, I lost track of time" he grabbed his towel and started to dry off. The two walked out of the bathroom. It was normal for the guys to see eachother naked, between being roommates, walking in on eachother having sex or just sleeping naked, they didn't bother caring anymore. Plus it's not like they all had different body parts. Bryson plopped himself back infront of the TV and continued the game he started. Emilio grabbed some comfortable clothes and continued drying off. "So how was your date man?"