4. Fun Times

Third Person POV

Ellie turned to face the girl who had just whispered that sentence to her. "That's someone you should watch out for". Ellie felt a little scared and nervous just even thinking about that boy.

"Is he one of your friends Kels?" Ellie asked. Kelsey looked at her and shook her head.

"He's one of those boys that are really hard to understand. He can seem really nice but he's just being like that to get in your pants. If he was feeling horny, he would probably fuck me right here right now, he always gets what he wants. There's so many rumours about him that would make you feel sick. All though if you would really wanna sleep with him, there is a way to sleep with him, but also not with him at all" She smiled cheekily to the innocent girl. Ellie stared at her confused waiting for her to continue,

"He's a twin. I can't even tell them apart, but I'm sure that one was the one I've just described. His brother knows me well and he would've talked with me for a couple of minutes, even if he was busy. But talking with that one is like talking to a brick wall"

All this information was a lot to take in. The only things Ellie could remember was he's bad, do not associate with him. He doesn't really care about anyone, except himself. And he has a twin, who sounds ten times for nicer than him. There was one thing missing though,

"What's his name?" The confused girl asked.

"Emilio Martinez, the biggest fuckboy on campus"

--------

Ellie stayed quiet on the ride home. She just kept thinking about that gorgeous boy. If she could create the perfect boyfriend in a lab, he would look exactly like that. As Ellie was thinking about him, she remembered his and Kelsey's conversation. He mentioned a party, maybe it was the one Kelsey wanted to go to. Ellie would do anything to see that boys face again. Emilio Martinez. The name stuck with her. Everytime she repeated it in her head it sounded nicer. It sounded really sexy too. She closed her eyes and imagined him in bed with her, naked and kissing all up her body. She made a weird noise without realising and it quickly took her back to reality. Kelsey looked at her curiously, asking her was she okay.

"I'm fine, I think it was the McDonalds" she faked laughed. She sat up straight in her seat and turned the music up. She knew this song, it was one of her favourites. Ellie sang and danced to take her mind off Emilio. Kelsey was loving this side of Ellie, she joined in too.

The girls got to their door, laughing and tripping as if they each had twenty bottles of wine. That car ride brought them closer as friends. They now felt super close with each other. They both put their items in the tiny kitchen and went over to their beds. Kelsey really wanted to braid Ellie's hair so Kelsey sat on the edge of the bed while Ellie was sat on a pillow on the floor between her legs. They looked like two twelve year olds at a girly slumber party. Ellie decided to mention the party. She didn't want Kelsey to know that the main reason she wanted to go was because of that boy, so she played it smooth,

"Hey Kelsey, you said you really wanted to bring me to a party. Well what kind of party will it be? What will happen?"
Kelsey answered while pulling different strands of hair together,

"Hmm you see I was thinking, if I'm gonna bring you to one party, it might as well be the best one of the year. The boys over at Delta Psi throw this big huge start-of-the-year party and well basically the whole college attends. It's super exciting I went to it last year and they made a big bonfire which nearly burned down the whole house. I remember talking to one of the frat brothers who lives there a couple weeks later and he told me ever since they started these parties something unbelievable happens. Like the year before I came here they managed to get a giraffe at the party, a live giraffe! I mean it was only there for a while but you don't see that at any parties do ya!?"

Ellie was shocked. There's no way that really happened, it was too bizarre. She bet that was just a story people told freshmen.

"Oh and remember today in the store? The guy I was talking to?" Ellie nodded her head,

"He's part of that fraternity that throws this party. So be careful when we're there. There's so many boys there just wanting to get you in their bed. You're gonna get sick of me saying that but I wish someone kept reminding me in my first weeks"

Ellie nodded her head again feeling nervous but excited.

Once Ellie's hair was done, she asked Kelsey could she show her some party outfits.

"Well I can show you but don't pick out an outfit yet, the guys will post something on their social medias about the theme of the party" Ellie felt a little confused but she still wanted to see the clothes.

They spent a good couple of hours looking through each others clothes. They would've stayed there for days except they got hungry. They 'made' food and turned on a film. The girls were just enjoying each others company, making jokes about the film and Kelsey telling Ellie more about the college. Kelsey finished talking and looked at her phone for a while and Ellie stayed watching the film, wanting to know what happens.

"Oh. My. GOD. THEY'RE HAVING A BLACKLIGHT PARTY!! I'VE NEVER BEEN TO ONE OF THOSE PARTIES BEFORE!!" Kelsey leaped up into the air bursting with excitement. Ellie smiled feeling a excited too. She's seen blacklight parties on TV shows and always wanted to go to one, especially if sexy dream boy was there.

"What kind of clothes do we wear Kels?" Kelsey thought for a moment and went over to the clothes in her wardrobe. She did her thing and picked out all the dressy white crop tops, white looks really cool in blacklight. She lay them all out on her bed and picked out her favourite one. She then turned to Ellie,

"Now you pick"
Ellie didn't know what to chose. Kelsey looked at the top she chose and thought for a second.

"Wait I have the perfect outfit for you. It'll make you look fun and bright" Kelsey handed her the top and told her to hold it up to her chest.

"Okay here's what I'm thinking, we'll go back to the store tomorrow and pick up a few extras. You'll wear that top and a bright neon pink and purple tutu that I saw in party shop. We will also pick up some UV paint and splatter it on our outfits. And maybe, if your up for it, get some neon fishnet tights? Does that sound good?"

Ellie didn't know what to think but she decided yes because, well, why the fuck not?? By now she was counting down each second for this party.

And each second to see that beautiful face she couldn't stop thinking about..

*
Make sure to vote for more chapters!!