Prologue + *NEW TRAILER*

Emilio Martinez

Emilio Martinez

My name is Emilio Martinez. My hobbies are drinking, doing drugs and fucking girls. I like parties. No, I love parties. Especially Delta Psi Beta's ( ΔΨΒ ), that's my frat house. We're wild and crazy that's why everyone loves our parties. I'm a sophomore. I started last year, along with my twin brother. We weren't pledges for long, just about two weeks. Our brother's saw that we had what it took to be members in the frat, so we got free tickets in. Since then, me and my brother have become sort of famous on campus, especially with girls. We sleep with different girls each night. As long as they're beautiful and fit. You know, model bodies. Most of the time I don't remember the girls name.

One thing I hate is girlfriends. I don't understand how guys can have just the same girl everyday. My best friend Bryson has a girlfriend. They've been dating for 7 months. I thought he was kidding when he told me. Everytime I see them together I wanna throw up. They're always cuddling, kissing. He even kicks everyone out of our bedroom to fuck her. If he wasn't my best friend, I would've poked holes in all his condoms by now.

His girlfriend hates me. Her name is Skai. Don't tell her I said this, but she's really cute and she's smart, she does everything perfectly and she's always right, always. We argue all the time, that's how I know she hates me. I love pissing her off though, moving her stuff around, pranking her. It always results in her screaming at me, telling me I'm a waste of space. She also tells me on a daily basis how rude I am, especially towards girls. Which isn't true. If it was, explain to me how so many girls want to sleep with me. Girl's even have fights to sleep with me.

Anyways right now the frat is starting to get ready for our big start-of-the-year party, probably the best party of the whole year. Something big always happens, I wonder what'll happen this year...

*

HEY GUYSS!! New fanfic, changing it up a little using Emilio as the main character but Ivan's still here. Ivan's character isn't as intense as Emilio's but he's similar. Also this book will be VERY different to how Emilio/Ivan really are so you don't have to comment "He would never say this" or "He would never do that". Its called fanFICTION for a reason. And we all know that Emilio will 'change' once he meets the girl of his dreams. Asshole Emilio is only a mask. Anyways Ill leave it there, I hope that wasn't a spoiler? 90% of fanfics end like that anyways. Or maybe I could be saying that to throw you off? Read and find out :)

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter so I know whether to continue or not <3