(Destiny pov)
I watched as y/n walked pass me with her old friend Jax and his little sister. That angel made a big mistake for replacing me with her while I was gone. But no matter. Just because I love her doesn't mean I won't show her how to be obey me.

(Back with Bendy)
I arrived at the studio with Joey and I was thinking about what Boris said, he's right I shouldn't baby her but she is my baby I love her. I will kill for her and she knows that. I had to put the design of Creator Joey in the machine and I didn't come up with the design but Joey helped me.

"Bendy?" I hear Joey call me "What?" I say in a angry voice "What's wrong with you?" Joey asked me "Nothing. Y/n needs me there with her" I say "Bendy, she will be okay. Believe me, She is a fighter" Joey said "I know. She tried to fight you when you took her from the studio" I say smiling "I know. I still feel bad" Joey said smiling "It's fine. By my estimate this will take at least 2 days until you will be able to have human or should I say cartoon body" I say "Fine with me" Joey said "Let's get going" Joey said and we made our way back to the house.

(Back at school)
Jax had to leave since he has different classes and me and Rosie was heading to Math class. I was sorta worried about me being here with Destiny knowing what she did to me and Bendy. It made my blood boil what she did to my demon and almost took his state of mine just because that bitch of an angel wanted someone to love her.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Rosie asked me "I will be fine" I say quietly since my voice haven't really came back and I sat next to Rosie and class began.

(Time skip)
Class is over and you and Rosie made your way out of the class seeing Destiny standing at the door way "You can go ahead Rosie" I say as she nodded her head and walked off with Jax to lunch and it was only me and Destiny since everyone else was at the cafeteria.

"What do you think you are doing Destiny?" I asked her as I felt my voice come back "Just here to see my n/n (nickname)" she responded back to me "You know you can't stay mad at me forever" she said and I let out a small chuckle "Yeah right. What you did to me and Bendy. I will stay mad at you till the ends of time" I say which made her smile "You know, you will not talk to me like that" She said "And who are you to tell me what to do?" I asked her "Someone who will teach you obedience for me" Destiny said to me "I will not listen to you" I say in anger "Don't worry. You might be a wild fire but when I break you... You will see" Destiny said and she walked away from me leaving me in my thoughts.

(Back at the house)
"What's up Bendy?" Boris asked said waving as Bendy walked through the door "Nothing much. How much longer do we have to wait for y/n?" Bendy asked "About a few more hours" Boris Said smiling "Okay. I will be upstairs" Bendy said as he walked upstairs to his room.

(Bendy pov)
I miss her. And I have the strange feeling that y/n is scared of something. Don't ask how I know. It feels weird knowing that she will not be there with me everyday. I don't know about those other kids but even if Y/n is with Jax and Rosie she can still get hurt.

If I didn't have her at all I don't know what I would do without her and I know for a fact that she knows the same we need each other... I need her to be with me. I love her and when I do die what you humans call it I will be happy knowing that when I was on the Earth I had those who loved me and I loved them back.

(Back at school Destiny pov)
I was thinking about the conversation that me and y/n had. I don't know when she thought that she could just talk to me like that but she did it anyway. She was so obedient when we was younger until Bendy came and made her think she had a say in what I told her what to do...

(Flashback)
"Destiny stop touching me!" Your younger self said as you was pushed to ground "Well it's your fault for not following orders" Destiny said (you are 5 and she is 7 at the time)
"Yeah sorry Destiny" you say as she helped you off the ground "So what's in store for us today?" Destiny asked you "We can wait until for our parents to pick us up before we decide to leave the studio" You say and Destiny pulled on your ear and you whimpered in pain "That's my job to tell you what to do not the other way around" Destiny said as you nodded your head and she let go of your ear "So who gives the orders around here?" Destiny asked smiling "You" you say as you saw Destiny smiled "That's right. Don't make that mistake again" Destiny said "Come on, let's go outside to the park that's close to here" Destiny said walking towards the exit to the studio "I can't leave" you say "Y/n..." Destiny said in a evil way and you walked towards the door and and you felt something grab your arm "No toots" You hear someone say as you turned around to face the person who had you in their grasp "Bendy?" You say looking at the demon "Destiny, Y/n is not allowed to leave the studio" Bendy said "She don't listen to you" Destiny said crossing her arms in anger "And she doesn't listen to you either" Bendy said "Just because you are older doesn't mean you control those who are younger than you" Bendy said "Yeah right" Destiny said smiling "Come on y/n" Destiny said as she held her hand out for you to take "No" You say quietly "What did you say?" Destiny asked "I said no" you say "That's my girl" Bendy said smiling down at you which caused you to blush "Come on y/n we can watch cartoons while we wait for Joey to take you home" Bendy said as you nod your head and you walked off with the demon leaving a mad Destiny.
(End of flashback)

After that she never listened to me again because that demon took her out her place with me. But don't worry y/n darling if I caught you once I can catch you again.

(Time skip after school)
"Are you sure that you can walk home by yourself?" Rosie asked "Yeah. I don't live that far away anyways" You say as you waved goodbye to your friend and head your way back home. After your friends, Rosie and Jax left you was walking home alone until you heard someone talking to you "Hi n/n" Someone said as you stop in your tracks and turned to see who was calling you 'I know that voice from anywhere' you thought to yourself as you see Destiny walking towards you "What do you want?" You asked as you was face to face with the girl "Nothing. Just wanted to talk to you" Destiny said smiling "I don't want to talk to you" you say as you began to walk away only to be pulled back into Destiny's arms "You don't have a choice" Destiny said as she gripped harder on your arm which caused you to whimper at the pain "I will not be taking any of this back talk from you y/n" Destiny said "You will listen to what I tell you what to do" Destiny said smiling "Heh, you are really funny" You say as her grip on your arms tighten and you let out another whimper in pain "You was not like this when you was 5. You was always with me" Destiny said "I was 5. Bendy made me realize that I don't need to listen to you" you say "Well... If you don't just know that your friends will get hurt" Destiny said and your eyes widen in fear "That's the look" Destiny said as she let go of your arms "I will not be hearing that smart little mouth of yours will I?" Destiny said as she turned around to face you and you nod your head "Good girl" Destiny said as she walked away leaving you there.

(Time skip)
You walked into the house where the toons were sitting at but you didn't see Bendy "Hi guys" You say as you see Bendy ran down the stairs and hug you "Y/n, I miss you" Bendy said as a feeling of pain shot up your arms and you screamed "Y/n?" Bendy said looking at you and he noticed the blue and red colored bruises on both of your arms "What happened?!" Bendy said "It's nothing. I just fell" you say as you forced a smile on your face "Are you sure?" Bendy asked as he wrapped bandages around your bruises "Yeah, I will be fine" You say as you walk upstairs to your room.

(Your pov)
I sat on my bed I hated lying to my friends but I don't want them to get involved with my situation. I heard my phone go off letting me know that I had a message from... Destiny.

(Texting)
I hope you didn't tell anyone about our little talk

Of course not! I will not allow my friends to get hurt because of you

Don't worry I will have you to myself where you can't escape

What do you mean?

That's for me to know and for you to find out. Bye sweetie

Now I was scared. But I have to stay strong for my boyfriend and my other toons. After the text I went to sleep thinking about what's in store for me tomorrow.

____________________________________
That's the chapter!!! I was dealing with some other stuff and Just to let you know maybe and the next chapter or so you will see authors on here as the characters in the book. I had a few😋😋😋 Some friends...

That's all for now

(Yandere Simulator)

(Yandere Simulator)

Miri out🖤🖤🖤