Day 166

Day 166

Time 10:09 am

I awake to harry making noise out in the living room. I stay very still as I hear him make breakfast. he's silent and the mood in the house seems off and dangerously quiet. I get out of bed embarrassed about yesterday. I open the door and stand in the doorway. he is standing his back towards me at the Stove he hasn't seen me but as he turns around and sets a pot in the sink he looks at me. he clears his throat "morning."

I nod at him and sit on the couch. not able to look him in the eye. "where'd you go?"

" for a drive."

"oh."

he comes around and sits next to me. "what's going on." I turn and look at him and shake my head slightly. "I don't know Harry... I don't know."

he turns and looks at me his face softens " he sits closer to me and wraps his arms around me I let myself fall into him.. I let out a sigh as I realize how close I am to him. I wrap my eyes around his waist. "harry?"

"yes?"

I turn and look at him and cannot control myself when I reach up and kiss him a second time...

(warning smut)
     harry surprises me and kisses me back and this time I do not pull away. he pushes me down and starts to kiss my neck. I moan and close my eyes. I pull off his shirt and then take off mine. "harry. make love to me."

he nods and as he kisses me he takes off his pants and then mine and now the only layer between us is our boxers. he grinds up against me and I moan loudly. he reaches down and starts to rub me softly. I let out a soft moan as he makes contact. he makes his way down and pulls my boxers off and starts to stroke my member "oh harry! that feels amazing. just like that." I say wiggling around a little bit. he wraps his lips around my tip and makes his way down he flips his tongue at the tip and I can't help but jerk up making him deep throat me. he gags and uses his arm to push me back down... I swallow as he uses his finger to make his way into my hole. "oh my..." "ohhh." he goes further and deeper into me and starts to go at a steady past. "faster harry." "harder!"

he grunts in response and he listens.

after a few minutes I cannot resist and practically yell "fuck me harry."

he pulls his finger out and lets out.

"what about lube?"

"don't. need. it."

"you sure."

I nod furiously. "yes just put it in already."

he listens and with one thrust hes in me. I scream out in pain and pleasure and he looks at me concerned "you okay?" I nod "move."

he starts to go at a steady pace and he moves a little and starts to hit my prostate and I jerk upward in pleasure. "oh... please... right there..!!"

"keep going!! don't stop."

he grunts and I can tell he's about to cum because his movements are sloppy and his face is red. "I'm close harry."

"me too." he response. he goes faster and harder and I yell out his name as we cum. his mouth makes an O shape as he cums inside me. he collapses on top of me and I breathe out "that was amazing." he nods in agreement. "just as I imagined it. maybe even better."

we lie there naked and cuddle and we fall asleep there together and for the first time in 166 days I do not think once of him.