Day 165

Day 165

Time 4:07 pm

me and harry are sitting on the couch watching some tv show i dont know the name of. i am not paying any attention whatsoever to the show. i stare at harry fixated on him. i cannot look away. even when he catches me staring. he smiles at me and looks away and tries to ignore my constant and relentless staring. i want to touch him. move the hair from his face. want to feel him. my heart accelerates as i crawl over to him. suddenly i am inches from him. his face. his lips. his touch so close. i close my eyes as i kiss him. i pull back seconds later as i realize what exactly i just did. he stares at me mouth wide open.. i hurriedly get up and rush to my room. i throw on clothes and grab my car keys... i rush out of my room and leave his house without a word as i reach my car i turn around and see harry staring at me from the front door steps. i turn back around... get in my car and drive. i dont know exactly where i am going but i just go. 

what the hell did i do that?

you and harry are just friends.

he doesnt like you that way. regardless of what he wrote in his book...

you broke his heart. 

you are scum..

i pull over and breathe. i look around and see no one followed me. i crawl to the backseat and fall asleep...

Time 7:04 pm

i wake up and crawl to the front seat. i get in the drivers seat and turn on the car. i let out a shaky breath as i realize what exactly happened hours earlier. 

i kissed harry..

i fucking kissed harry edward styles.

i kissed him...

like actually kissed him.

what the fuck am i doing?

i put the car in drive as i start to head back to harry's house. 

when i arrive the house seems dark.. like hes asleep. i open the door quietly trying to avoid seeing him... i make my way to my room and close the door. for some reason i am scared out of my mind. i cannot breathe and i do not want too. i crawl into bed and lie there until sleep finally reaches me... again.