Day 109

Day: 109,

Time: 8:00 pm 

   i sit on the bathroom floor. caressing the brand new marks on my arm. i close my arms and smile feeling just a little better. i open my eyes and panick as i realize the boys will come home any minute now.... i get up quickly wiping the floor. covering up the evidence of what i did to myself. when i finish i hear the boys enter the room calling my name, i hurry and start the shower and hop in almost forgetting my clothes are still on. the hot water hits my skin and i sigh in relief as i feel the pain it causes me release a little bit of my own demons... harry knocks on the door and calls "liam come on lad, i need to pee." i roll my eyes wondering why he doesnt just go to his room as i exit i throw on my pjs and wrap my arm in gauze. i pull my sleeve down and smile not even noticeable.as i exit i see harry rush in the bathroom, i get a panicky feeling again and i try to reassure myself. i sit down on the bed and wait eyeing the door. when he steps out he wears a smile. i bite my lip feeling nervous. he looks at me "you alright lad?" i nod laughing it off. "yea just really tired. zayn stands up "well im going to go. going to watch a movie with louis and niall. wanna join ?" he says directing the question at us both. harry says "yea be in there in a minute."  they both look at me and i fake a yawn and shake my head. "honestly i am beat. just going to sleep. tomorrow though?" thye both nod and start to leave i call after harry and tell him to turn off the light. he nods and smiles at me with a sad smile and for a second i think he knows... but i shake my head knowing theres no way at all. i smile back and say thanks.