Day 125

Day 125

Time 906 am

    it's the last show we have and then we get a week off. i am quite exhausted. spent the past few days playing nice with the boys. faking smiles. and trying my best to keep it all under control and keep all my secrets.. secrets. I tell the boys I am going to spend quality time with the family and I tell my family I'm spending time with the boys. I have an apartment in new York I plan to stay there and just turn off my phone. stay away from the internet and just sulk. we spend all day rehearsing and doing interviews.. the whole time joking and laughing but In reality I want to scream.

Day 126

12:00am

its after the show my stuff is already packed and ready to go. I smile at them as I tell them I am going to go catch my flight now. i hug niall then Louis then harry and just for the fact the boys are watching I hug him. at first trying to do a quick hug but when I let go he doesn't. he pulls me closer and I feel that feeling I got when we first kissed and I start to get sweaty. I feel tears start to form in my eyes and I close my eyes cursing myself silently.  I let out a shaky breath as I hug him tightly trying to forget what took place 126 days ago. I let go and place my hands at my side. I plaster the best smile I can manage and say bye to them all as I walk away and get into the taxi. "where you going ?" the taxi driver says. "airport please." I rest my head on the window. gripping my luggage handle. I let a tear fall as he drives away.