Day 52

Day: 52

Time: 6:00 P.m.

i am awoken by harry jumping me. i turn around and lay on my back eyeing him carefully. "yes?" he laughs "time to get up mate." i nod simply agreeing knowing theres no reason to agrue at all. what were you doing sleeping anyway mate?" i shrug "i got sleepy.. must be the jetlag." he nods "maybe but you seem to get that a whole lot huh?" i bite my lip trying to come up with a good response. not knowing what else to say i reply "yeah. kind of prone to it." he nods and places his hand on my shoulder. i flinch and nearly pull away from the gesture but stop  myself. he eyes me carefully. i can see the shock and saddness on his face. i smile at him warmingly, and wrap my arm around his shoulder. "lets go."

-12:00pm-

its been hours since i last slept and its killing me. i know its not healthy to sleep as much as i do and want to but it helps me escape... harry has been eyeing me and watching me the whole show. i am quite annoyed by this and want to be left alone. i see zayn and louis coming in and i feel myself grimace at his sight. i hope harry didnt notice this but he not is removed from his laid back position to an upright positon inexpecting me vigorously. i smile at him and his frown deepens. i stand up and walk out but not before noticing the surprised face of louis and the sad face of zayn looking back at me.