Chapter 29- christmas trip

Start from the beginning

Jungkook 10:13
lock screen material dont u think?

Jiwon 10:13
NO are you crazy?

Jungkook 10:13
aw y not

Jiwon 10:13
Because if people open your phone they'll see it.

The thought of people seeing me and Jungkook kissing was actually not that bad... but then I remember that I have a reputation to uphold, one which I've kinda been doing a shitty job with lately. And what if Hoseok saw it?? The thought actually saddened me, he would feel so upset. Just imagining it made me start to feel really guilty. I did make out with him not too long ago, wasn't I sort of leading them both on??

Well it wasn't my fault Jungkook kissed me. But it is that I liked it.

Jungkook 10:14
that's the point ;)

I blushed and chuckled to myself.

Jiwon 10:14
Still a no.

Jungkook 10:14
hey
so in the end...

Jiwon 10:14
Hm?

Jungkook 10:14
was it a date?

Why's he putting all the pressure on me to decide?? What was I supposed to say!? I mentally panicked for a short while, not knowing how to reply. I wanted to say yes, but Hoseok kept coming to mind and our make out session near the lake, the other two times we kissed and I'd kissed back, and how he helped me during the storm....

Jiwon 10:17
No.

That was too harsh though, wasn't it?? Now I sound mean. I continue.

Jiwon 10:17
You never asked me out anyway.

Jiwon 10:17
Not that it's a big deal.

Jiwon 10:17
I'm glad you dragged me out either way.

Jiwon 10:17
Jungkook?

Jiwon 10:17
Are you igoring me now?

Jiwon 10:17
Whered you go?

Jiwon 10:17
Did you want it to be?

Fuck I texted him 8 times in the same minute. I'm being clingy and annoying. Is he pissed or something though?? Why did he randomly leave?? I had a bad feeling in my stomach as I just stared at my phone waiting for a response.

Jungkook 10:21
^^^ ignoring* and you forgot the apostrophe in where'd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV, a week later

             "Bye mom!" Ji-won said desperately as her mother hugged her tightly for the third time.

          "Be safe and don't make bad decisions!" Ms. Song exclaimed.

        "I'll literally see you in a 2 days it's not a big deal." She chuckled, finally hugging her poor mother back.

        It's early Christmas Eve morning, 6 am. Me, Jiwon, Haru, and all the guys decided to do something together for a Holiday celebration. We're staying at a ski resort in Gangwon do until Christmas, when we'll be back sometime in the evening to at least spend some holiday with our families.