SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

Three years

Shit, my stomach hurts. Oh great, dirty talks again. For three years being friend with Euphiemia I think I was infected with her dirty talks too.

As we three walked around the plaza, we found a store. "Shall we buy mango shakes?"Euphiemia asked while smiling. We all nodded.

The three of us argued a bit for who will pay until Euphiemia gave the money. Damn.

After that we roamed again. We are just taking a break from school since it's nutrition culmination today.

We met the other boys at the gate. What again? For Euphiemia again? I heard her sighed.

"Urgh, I here for the school, okay"she murmured to a boy. I went near to her ear. "Just be innocent"I whispered and smiled.

"Besides, I'm not ready for a boyfriend"she said. Darius and I let out a roar of laughter. Damn, is that her only reason.

"Or is it an excuse?"a boy asked. Now he is uh.... Should I say handsome but very... Playboy and not smart also.

"Why are you two laughing?"an other boy asked Darius and me. I bit my lip. Poor boys really. An idea came to me.

"Let's go, baby"I said to Euphiemia and put my arm on her neck and started to walk.

When the boys isn't in our sight anymore the three of us ran. "That was intense Jahrid! They all looked confused"Darius said.

Damn, why did I do it anyway? I smiled and Euphiemia is still laughing and panting. "Damn boys really, they can't learn their lessons"she murmured.

"Let's go baby"Darius replayed it and tried to copy my voice. I rolled my eyes. Damn this man!

We went to the room back, just the three of us. The adviser is giving us a task to check the exam papers.

Urgh, Just the fucking three of us. "I'll pee a bit, guys"Darius said while we didn't even just got inside the room. "Check the exam papers, first"he continued.

He threw the bag to me and I quickly caught it. I rolled my eyes. He laughed and ran.

What is he trying to do.... Again!? Last week, he suddenly left me and Euphiemia out of the blue as in, out of the blue. I ended up going ride for home with her.

Damn it! Man, I'll be flustered his next plan. I will surely tore his hair. He is surely a big piece of meat.

I brought his bag lazily. Until we are arrived in the room. Yeah, we! Euphiemia and me!

"Why is he so late?"Euphiemia muttered. I twitched my lips. "Maybe he still needs to squeeze it" I teased.

She glared at me. Tsk, such a green minded. She pinched my arm. "Fvck"I groaned while I massaged the painful part.

She giggled. Damn this woman, really! I gave her a warning look and a smirk. She pouted.

********

The three of us planned to meet in Euphiemia's house for a group project. But fuck!

Darius isn't here! Shit! Is this one of his plan to leave us alone!? Damn! I murmured some curse as Euphiemia saw me on their gate and as expected.....

"Where's Darius?"she asked. I rolled my eyes. I don't know if I'm pissed that she's innocent but green minded.

"Of course, he didn't came"I said while crossing my arms. "What!?"she groaned. Tsk, she exploded.... Right in my face.

"He will bring the group's plan but he isn't here so what do we fucking do!?"she asked. I looked at her, for her bad mouth.

I raised an eyebrow when she looked at me. She faked a cough when she realized what she just talked about. I sighed.

"But really? What will we do?"she asked again while putting her hand on her forehead, trying to calm down.

Hihihi, so I'll see a dead body of Darius next day, huh? I smirked at myself. "I don't know"I raised my shoulder. She smiled.

"Shall we go to ferris wheel then? It's boring in our house"she suggested. I raised an eyebrow. "If your Mother agrees"I fired back.

"I'm sure she will this time with you"she smiled. I swallowed hard. She asked me to wait a bit and went inside.

The birds from their trees nearby filled my ears. And the wind blowing the grass gracefully also did.

As moments of silence she finally came out. She waved bye to her Mother. I looked at her clothes.

She wore a v neck blue t shirt and a white shorts, letting her fair skin glowed more. I looked away. Damn it, she wore things like that in here?

As we arrived in the ferris wheel.......

Shit.

It's fucking fast. I can hear people screamed in here down. It's not like I'm afraid of heights but speed.

We paid for the entrance and the man in his teenage years gave us two tickets. I heard him whistled sexilly while looking at Euphiemia.

The fuck!? I glared at the boy without no one noticing. He swallowed hard. Damn it, is she this an eye catcher!?

I wonder if I'm her boyfriend, I might throw up for these kind of boys in here and throw a fit.

Wait, why am I thinking of it!?

My knees trembled as we went in a little cart. With some fences in the side and a seatbelt.

Oh? But damn it might not be enough.

Before I could protest that I couldn't do it, the ferris wheel moved slowly. Fuck.

It moved until it was on the top for some balance. "Eu-euphiemia"I stuttered while looking down.

Shit! She laughed. "Look at the beautiful scenery"she pointed on my side. I saw two towers or mall? I don't know.

I also saw a factory and ships. The sea can also seen. Majestic, huh? I started to calm down.

But it moved again. What the fuck!!? I screamed in my mind as the wheel moved fast. "Euphie"I whispered.

She laughed. "Don't be such a gay, look ahead, the sea looks really beautiful with crystal and majestic blue color like your eyes"she whispered.

Yes yes, that's it, these were past scenes when they were still high school students. Hihi ferris wheel. Mama's boy.

(Did someone fucking call me?)

*blushed, looked away*

(Oh shit, you are dead Ms. Bunny!)

Fucking get my carrots, then!

Written by: annexbunny

'Till I Meet You Again(Doctor Series #1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara