Chapter 44

Support

"Lynch?"he asked again. Lynch sighed. "Father. . . They loved each other"as soon as Lynch said that Senyora Philonea screamed.

"Bullshit!"she screamed. I furrowed my eyebrow. Why is she affected? She's out of this page, right?...... Or.....?

Third person's POV(many many years ago hihi jokey)

"Philonea, the fuck are you talking about?"Rodolfo asked. Philonea remained her cold expression. "I love Zanelo, Roldolfo, and sorry"she said.

"You're the one who loves me first, Philonea! Now you're backing away?"Rodolfo asjed furiously. "Is it money you want from him, then!?"he asked again.

"Darling if that's what you want. I could give also that, right? My sister built a successful engineering firm and I'm also a successful doctor—"

"Just go now, Rodolfo. I don't need you"Philonea said and walked away.

(A/N: damn that fucking Philonea!)

************

It. . . Was unexpected. "What if the Haniegos will want the money, huh!?"she asked frustrated. The hell?

"What!?"Jahrid groaned. Philonea scoffed. "See? He even dared to answer me like that"she pointed Jahrid who is fuming angry.

"Or is it you that you want money!?"Jahrid yelled right at her face. What? I can't understand them.

Jahrid's POV(THE NIGHT BEFORE THE CHAIRMAN ARRIVED :)

"Dad"I heard my Dad groaned while he talked to the other line of the phone. Hm?

I went here in the office to talk to him about me and Euphiemia bjt I caught him talking to Admiral Rodolfo, my grandfather.

"Dad please, you grandson need you. I can't let him suffer like us. I don't want him to be looking like a victim or criminal in love affairs"

What?

"Dad, let's tell just tell him the truth, please"Dad begged. What truth? Behind the scenes? I kinda pity my grandfather.

Of course, when you do something there's always a reason. No one asked him because it was a very brutal move.

I opened the door. My Dad widened his eyes. "What truth?"I asked while looking at the floor.

"Ja-jahrid"he muttered. He bit his lip. "What!?"I asked irritated. He put the line off and started talking to me.

"It was just revenge, Jahrid"he stated as his voice cracked. Revenge!? So this all happened because of a fucking revenge like what the fuck!?

"Your Grandfather was jealous. He is Philonea's first love actually. So he thinks that Philonea only wants money so. . . he did something not good"

*************

She looked guilty as her tears are waiting in her eyes. "Did you marry Chairman Zanelo for money and his love, don't you!? When you and Grandfather are already in a secret relationship, right!?"I yelled.

Chairman Zanelo looked like he wants to hear more. "Grandfather did it because he was furious and wants to take revenge!"I spat all of my disgust to this old woman.

"Is this true, Philonea?"Chairman asked. Philonea cried. "I..."she mumbled. Many things have happened to this families because of this filthy woman!

"Damn it! Take her home, immediately as in, in the USA book her a flight to there!"Chairman groaned.

The audience looked so confused because of our shouting. I can't believe this. That woman is the reason! Fuck!

"J-jahrid"someone whispered while holding my arms. Her voice made me calm down. I looked at her tired eyes because of this. All.

She looked pale a bit but I think she's just tired. "Baby, are you fine?"I asked. She nodded.

"Z-zatielle"my eyes drifted to Chairman with his eyes, wanting to hug his son for a long time.

Suddenly and image of me looking like that too. Holding to Euphiemia while giving birth. What the ef?

"Father, just give them a chance"Lynch spoke. Chairman looked at me while I was nervous.

"I realized, Dad. Everything is different in every person. I think these two are destined to stop this shit"Lynch said gently.

He. . .accepts us? I smiled, grateful for his word and speech. "Family is family, support is support"he said while smiling back at me. Lynch looked at the Chairman's stick.

I just noticed it was written in there.

"Arcadejas! Hard is the life kill your poor pride!"

"You know what this means, Father, right?"he asked Chairman who is smiling proud at his son. "Kill your past pride and start with these new people"Lynch said.

Chairman hugged him. I pouted. I'm really proud to be part of Euphiemia's story. I'm proud, I'm going to be strong like them.

Lynch pulled Zatielle for the three of them to hug while Raven is in behind them. Philonea was kicked out, though.

"I'll give.... You my chance"Zanelo's voice cracked. Tears welled in my eyes as I felt many feelings. Happy, relieaved and sad. Eh? I don't know why I'm sad.

I held to Euphiemia's hand. "After this, you are mine alone"I whispered in her ear. She giggled. Shit! I want her more again. ;-)

"Really, then?"she asked while she blushed. Oh my baby, she's cute! Damn it! I looked at Darius who winked at me.

Damn it! These two really! Where did these two siblings learned to wink at everyone!?

She bit her lip as I gazed in it. I kissed it gently. As ever, just like that, my kisses turned hungry for more. I almost forgot that we're in the public.

Damn it, for real, I'll have you alone, later, baby.

Awieeeee, zamit. It was really fast, I regret it. damn. But I think it's enough. Ahihihi.

Written by: annexbunny