Chapter 13

I miss her

Jahrid's POV

As soon we got landing I fixed my polo. But before I could get out. I saw Euphiemia wearing a white sleeved turtle neck and a jeans and heels. And I also noticed..... She wore the scarf I gave her before.

Her hair is swinging behind her and closed her eyes. Damn! She's  beautiful. "Aren't you going out, Jahrid?"Zeta suddenly asked.

I leaped out of my place. She furrowed her eyebrows seeing my expression like this.

"I'll go now"I said while walking first to the outside. It's windy, huh? I looked around. I missed the smell of home.

I looked where Euphie is. In time, for me the time has slowed down. My eyes met hers.

I blinked in sadness. And opened my mouth to say that I really miss her. But...... No.

She had an expression that even me can't guess. It was mixed feelings. Shocked, sad and one.....broken.

She fell on her own. I widen my eyes. Damn!. Jandrick noticed my expression. He looked where I looked. What happened to her!?

"Euphiemia!"he shouted. And ran but she suddenly stood up and ran too. "What has happened to her?"Jandrick asked me.

I'm the first one to saw it. "She just fell"I said while looking at him. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'll follow her a bit"he said then walked away. I bit my lip in frustration. So,Jandrick is a close friend to her, huh?

Damn, now I'm bitter. He's just taking care of her, okay?

"Who's that girl anyway? They looked close"she said. I sighed. Probably they are.

Dammit!

"What's that expression, Jahrid? That's new to me"she said. I closed my eyes in frustration. "Shut the hell up, Zeta"I simply said to her.

I can see that she widen her eyes. I saw the Jandrick and Euphiemia again in the door. The two talked and ended it with Euphie's nod at Jandrick.

Euphiemia stayed at the outside door. Jandrick ran to us. "Sorry for the trouble guys. Euphiemia is just dizzy"he said.

I furrowed my eyebrow. Dizzy? Of what? Because of the planes around here!? Damn it! I know she lied for now.

All I was expected when I see her is dissapointed and happy but now I'm feeling irritated to her.

It's not that I'm jealous. She just fell on her self suddenly and lied!? Try it, Euphie! I'm here now!

I took my luggage and went to the door where Euphie is. Her expression is too mixed that I can't guess for now.

"Did you two had lunch now?"Zeta asked her. I bit my lip and looked away. "We had late breakfast, Ma'am"she said while smiling. Probably it's fake!.

"Glad it was because we had late breakfast, too"Zeta said. Euphie just smiled nervously. "I wonder if we could go to the hospital now"I mumbled.

As the fact, she really did forgot me. I missed her this much but she can't return it.

"I brought my car so I could give you a ride"Euphie said gently. I just nodded simply.

"Let's go"Jandrick said while putting his arms around Euphie. "What are you doing?"she whispered. I narrowed my eyes at their sight.

"Can't you see"Jandrick teased. Euphie suddenly stepped on him. I widen my eyes. Jandrick groaned from pain.

"Sorry about that"Euphie bowed while glaring at Jandrick. "And FYI Jandrick, your father said I could step on you everytime"Euphie said while raising her head.

"Are you sure about that"I asked innocently. Euphie turned to me and narrowed her eyes. "Then go ask the president...... Your such a mama's boy"she said while turning away and dragged Jandrick to her arms.

Damn! Mama's boy!? Did I really had that thing!?

I ignored my anger at that. She really knows how to make me angry. I saw her car and she went in the driver's seat and we went in too.

I sat behind the driver's seat. Does she use her car always? I can fucking smell her in the driver's seat. And it's so addictive. Damn it!

She started the engine and went off. I just looked outside at the whole ride but I suddenly felt nauseous.

"Can you slow down a bit? I feel nauseous"I said while bitting my lip. Zeta looked at me. "Do what he says if you don't mind cleaning your car"she said to Euphie.

I can see Euphie in the rearview mirrors that she's hurt. Only I can see it. Maybe she's half annoyed and hurt because it's like Zeta has saying bad things.

Like bullying. Someone said that you're a bad driver. This witch! She shouldn't have said it that way! Damn.

I can see that Euphie is slowing down but she had a cold face in her. I bit my lip. Speaking of driving. We're almost arrived.

Minutes later, we have arrived at the hospital. She parked the car at the parking lot and turned off the engine.

I notice Zeta can't open the door. "Why the hell isn't this opening?"she said. I looked at Euphie smirking.

"Are you dumb? Just unlock it and get your butt off"she said while taking the keys. And went out. Zeta unlocked the door.

"Damn that girl!"she mumbled. Jandrick turned to Zeta. "Don't hurt her or else you'll be busted"Jandrick said and went out. I furrowed my eyebrows at what he said.

I went out too. I don't understand Euphie now. She....... Changed too much.

I notice that I changed too. I became more colder to everyone but it seemed like Euphie has changed more.

Jandrick helped Euphie getting our luggage. I sighed and took mine. Euphie glared at me.

What now!?

Right, I became colder now even to her. Just...... Because she changed too much. I wasn't expecting this! As I became a cold person but she became even colder than me. Before she is fragile as glass to everyone, What the hell is this!?

Written by: annexbunny