Chapter 24

Depressed

"So what do you want to talk about that maybe important that you'll even smack me if I'll forget?"I asked. Jandrick twitched his lips.

"Did you remember now?"he asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Remember what?"I asked while drinking a soda.

"That Jahrid is your friend"

I coughed and some soda spilled on the grass on the rooftop garden. Shit! Why did he have to say that!? He's too straightforward!

"Wh-what?..... How..... Did you know?"I asked while still coughing. He rolled his eyes. "Who wouldn't know? Unless Alisa is dumb"he said.

I chuckled. I suddenly remembered Lynch's conversation with President a while ago. "Did you know–—"he looked at me. No, he didn't know.

"Nevermind. Anyways, don't tell your brother that I remembered him"I said then he nodded. I was about to go but he grabbed my wrist.

"What did you want to talk a while ago? You suddenly stopped"he said. He noticed it?

"Nothing. I can't share a secret to a guy"I smirked. He twitched his lips. "Fine"he said then let go of my wrist.

I called Alisa that where is she. "Where are you?"I asked. She's a stress reliever to me because I always share my depressed thought to her.

"In the ICU, why?"she asked and I can hear some beeping on the other line. So she really is on the ICU. "Depressed thoughts. Wanna let me share it to you"I asked.

I can hear she chuckled. "Okay, let's meet at my office"she said happily. I hung up. It's always her habit to listen some secrets.

I went to her office alone and any minute she went in. "Now now, what is the problem, Euphie?"she asked. I sighed.

"Well, I don't know where to start. My mind is a mess"I said. She sat on a couch. "Just beginning that's all"she said.

"Well. . . . Did you know Lynch Aracadejas?"I asked. She widen her eyes and nodded. "Who wouldn't know that man?"she said.

"I just.... I was in President's office a while ago and Lynch visited"I said step by step. I can't freak this woman out.

"Really!?"she asked. I nodded. She mouthed 'woah'. "And..... He just went there because...... He's curious about their hospital"I said. Alisa flinched and widen his eyes.

"Why!? What!? The Haniego own this hospital, right?"she asked. I sighed. "Sir Rodolfo was Zanelo's friend. . . . . And he shared a secret"I said.

She furrowed her eyebrow. "And threaten Zanelo that he'll spread rumors that he had a first born son other than Lynch"I continued.

Her jaw dropped. "You mean.... He cheated on his wife?"she asked. "Maybe"I shrugged. "Then as my speculation the first born might be older than Lynch so maybe when Rodolfo threatened Zanelo, he's a teenager maybe?"I said.

Lynch is just late thirties. That is my theory.

Alisa didn't even say a word. Okay, I'll continue. "And President ruled this hospital  to return the betrayal of his father even it meant. . . . . . Betraying his friend, Lynch"I said.

"Hey hey hey hey!"she stopped me. "So Rodolfo Haniego is betraying his friend and stole this hospital what a jerk! And how about that first born son?"she asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know, I heard his mother and him escaped so there will be no ruckus"I said.

She leaned her back. She shook her head. "C-continue"she said. "And. . . . You know Annylia, right? Jandrick's mom?"I asked.

Even just the word Jandrick she even blushed. She slowly nodded. "Before they married. I heard Annylia cheated on Lynch because she likes Rico. . . . President I mean"I said.

Her jaw dropped and looked at me. "So it's like a destiny for the Haniego and the Arcadejas to betray each other, huh?"she asked looking serious.

"And now that Annylia died. Lynch is scolding Rico that Annylia has been involved in betrayal thingy because. . . . Think, Annylia cheated because she likes President now that she died President even had another wife"I explained.

She twitched her lips. "Yeah, you got some point in there but. . . . Why are you depressed with this?"she asked. I bit my lip and cursed at myself.

"Uhh. . . . First, when President called me by my surname. Lynch was freaked out. He said that 'we only had one ancestor'. And second, I'm troubled if I'm related to them. And third, if I'm related to them I don't want to suffer like them and last. . . . Darius Arcadejas, Lynch's son is my friend and Jahrid's friend when we we're high school...."I looked at her and she was surprised. "And I don't want them to experience the taste of betrayal and betraying"I said.

She closed her eyes and cursed. "What the hell is this!? Is this some hereditary destiny!? I mean, did in their past life did these two families broke some eternal rules or what!?"she said fuming in anger.

Even though, she is not involved in it. But you know, Jandrick might be involved.

Even Darius is just a year older than me. I wonder how much did he know about this.

"Tsk, don't tell me that this is the third fucking betrayal to each other!?"she asked herself.

"Who know when the anger of that two family will stop?"I said. She turned to me. "Now I got it"she said. I mouted 'huh' and raised an eyebrow.

"You said Darius is a friend of Jahrid's, right?"she said. I nodded. She really had some ideas, huh?

I don't know what is her idea, though. But she's smart too. "They could stop that anger too. But just like Lynch and Rico it might end up like that if they are loving one woman"she said.

I pouted. Lynch isn't that hard man. If something wants to let go from him, he will let go. Like how he let go of Annylia. But mess something from the things he loves. We won't know that.

You might end up like him. Betrayed and guilty. He might be thinking like he shouldn't have let go of Annylia.

Written by: annexbunny