Chapter 26

Am I noticed?

"Can you two stop? There is a guest here and you'll act like childs!?"Jahrid asked seriously. The two stopped.

Darius tapped Jahrid's shoulder. "It's fine dude. I like some romance too. Especially when I saw them live"Darius chuckled.

Jahrid sighed. "Can we go now? I bet these two love birds has something to talk about and......"Darius turned to me.

And he pointed me. I raised an eyebrow. "She looks pale, man. She's sick right?"he asked then put his hands in my forehead.

I widen my eyes on his action. Now my eyes is big. I saw Jahrid glared at us. Then he noticed me looking at him then he looked away. As if nothing happened.

"You're sick. Who is her doctor in charge?"he asked Jahrid. And he turned to Darius. "I am. Her PTSD striked two days ago and she's working and I bet she still had fever"Jahrid said.

They looked at each other.

Is it just me that I felt tension between the two of them. No, not two of them but only Jahrid. He looked like angry but Darius is calm like hell what.

"You should let her rest. I'll go meet the President first. Bye, see you around the hospital"Darius said while walking towards the President's room.

I noticed Alisa and Jandrick was running towards the hybrid room. Has something to talk, eh?

"Go and rest your fucking self. Don't work today. Or I'll file you not obeying a doctor's order"he said angrily then walked away.

I widen my eyes and my jaw dropped. What the hell was that!? Hah! For the first time he's frustrated in front of me!

He even said 'rest your fucking self'!. Hah! Trash talks!? You even scolded me before because of trash talks freak!

Now what!? Are you the one who learned that thing while you we're in Kochenia!? Fuck your own ass you jerk!

I marched towards my office and saw him there reading and looking at his computer. Maybe some CT scans.

"Remember me now?"he askdd seriously. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with him!?

Oh. Right.

"Yeah"I said while climbing at the ladder. "Since when, Euphiemia?"he asked.

The way he called my name really is affecting me. "Since I.... Woke up"I said then lay down at my bed.

And covered myself with comforter. "Okay, take a medicine in an hour. I'll go check a patient and don't go anywhere. The medicine is in your table. See you"he said then I heard the closed.

Okay, I think I could go to the garden for now. I can't help but smile for his stupidness. I stood up and widened my eyes.

"And where are you going?"he asked. I bit my lip. Shit! I thought he was away to a patient yet he's still here. Fuck!

"I-I just want to take a medicine"I lied. He raised an eyebrow. Shit!. "I said take it in an hour. Is it an hour now? It's just been seconds"he smirked.

Damn that smirk!

I sighed and closed my eyes in frustration. "Just tell me the truth. Where are you going?"he asked. Damn it.

"Roof top. Uh... G-garden"I said then bit my lip again. His stares made me look like a criminal that about to kill but he always caught me like this.

Dumb founded!

He sighed. "Fine, you can go. But take the medicine, okay?"he said. I nodded like a child obeying her parents.

"You can take some fresh air there and don't do something stupid. Don't drink soda or other beverages"he said poiting his finger at me.

I smiled. "Sir yes, Sir"I said then I jumped without taking the stairs. "Hey hey, don't use your stamina too much or you'll get high fever again"he said. I nodded.

I walked towards the door. "Yes, my Doctor"then I closed the door. I widen my eyes. What did I just say!? Wait no!

That's not what I meant. I mean. . . . . He's my doctor in charge not..... Mine like mine! Okay! I'm flustered. Damn it!

I ran to the garden. Stamina my ass! Tsk, I'm glad he gave me a chance though. I sat on the bench and took a deep breath.

My phone beeped. I bit my lip to see the ones who texted me. It's him again. Pfft.

Jahrid:

I heard loud steps outside the door. We're you running because of what you said?

Fuck! He heard it!? Well, yeah! I was too happy a while ago. I pressed replies and even when I pressed some letters my hand always tremble and deleting it.

Me:

No, I'm not running maybe some other doctors near our office were.

I lied. Hah, not my fault. My instincts just told me.

Jahrid:

Really, huh? I think their office is meters away but I still clearly hear some loud footsteps. If they really are running it shouldn't be loud because it's far.

Damn it! He's a damned detective. I wonder if I murder someone he will be the first one to know that. He will always watch my actions.

Me:

Fine, I ran!

Tsk! Such a pain in the ass. He's too caring and protective!

Jahrid:

That's it my girl. I told you before if you want to lie make sure no one will catch you.

I bit my lip. MY GIRL!? Fuck! My heart raced as soon as I finished reading that message.

Me:

It's because you always watch my actions!

Damn it! I want to throw my phone at the hospital because of frustration and because of this feeling!

Jahrid:

Yeah, I will never take my eyes off you so you will notice me.

I furrowed my eyebrow. He will never take his eyes off of me!? Damn it! Can't he stop telling me some words like that.

Me:

I always notice you of course. You are everywhere. Hospital, office, lunch, patient's room!

Urgh, now I said it. It's just..... He always made these things to me but I'm afraid that he is looking at me as his friend.

Jahrid:

Then am I noticed in you heart and mind? Euphiemia? Okay, you can stop texting now dad is calling me. See you

My jaw dropped. Wh-what!? What the hell!? Heart and mind? I bit my lip. What the.....

Heart...... Of course I noticed you not as a friend. I sighed. And mind...... I noticed you. You are everywhere but I had this thing back in my mind.

That you just did this because you want me to learn to love because...... You're my friend. 

Written by: annexbunny