Chapter 15

Enemies

"How would you even catch my lies?"I asked raising my eyebrows and looked away.

"I am someone beyond for you, Euphie"he said. I widen my eyes. How did he know my name? Maybe what Jandrick shouted..... But that was Euphiemia it's not Euphie.

"How did you know my name?"I asked. He bit his lip. It look like he's finding something. "That"he said while pointing my doctor's gown at my table hanging in the side.

But it looks like an excuse to me. I'm not even sure because I didn't know why I know him that surely when we just met.

"By the way, you're not sleeping in the under bed. It's mine"he said while pointing the bed I sat.

I smirked. "I didn't see any names here, Jahrid"I said while patting the bed. I notice his eyes softened a bit. It's sadness.

I bit my lip. He changed his eye expression and smirked. "Then I'll fire you"he said.

My jaw dropped. Damn it! I know he had that kind of power for that but firing me because of a bed is ridiculous!

I rolled my eyes. "Fine!"I groaned. I took my pillow and climb up to the ladder.

I lay down myself at the bed. I bit my lip in frustration. Damn that young man! Firing me? Because of a bed? Damn it! He really knows that my weakness is to leave this place!

I looked at him. And saw him going to his damned bed.

Jahrid's POV

Tsk, you even dared to smirk at me, Euphiemia! Urgh! I don't know if I will feel irritated at you or what!?

I went to my bed. I'm too tired for today. I lied down and put my arms behind my head. But when I took a deep breath.

Damn it! I can smell on her in the foam of the bed! Shit! If only she didn't smell good! I would have stay away in this. But it damned smells good! Urgh! What am I thinking?

"Damn it"I mumbled. I heard the upper bed moved. "What?"she asked from above. "Nothing, girl"I said while putting my face in the pillow.

**************

Euphie's POV

I woke up from the phone ringing at afar. Is it mine or Manager's?

"Pick up the phone! It's too loud!"he shouted. Maybe he woke up too. His voice is husky...... And sexy. Shit!

Damn it! Why are you like this!? I stood up and went to the ladder. I looked which cellphone is ringing. It's his phone.

I saw the caller and Zeta?

"It was yours, Jahrid"I said while looking away at his phone. I really can sense that maybe they like each other or one of them.

He furrowed his eyebrows and stood up and looked at his phone. I was surprised he just turned it off.

"She likes you doesn't she?"I asked of curiosity. He blinked and looked irritated. "How would you know that?"he said.

Hah! He even irritated. It's just no blood tie sister!

"She cared for you"I said while going to my bed again. "She even looked down at me to take care of him"I mumbled.

I climbed up. "She just cared for me that's all,  she will forget me"he groaned. Oh! He heard it!? Tsk, no wonder Haniegos are really strict to hear gossips.

"And don't you ever dare shout at me and say it like that! You won't know if people are caring it will hurt their feelings too! Imagine that the person still took care of you even the reality tore their hearts apart!"I growled at him while looking at him in anger.

Damn! I remembered my friend again who tore me because of the reality that we are just friends.

Jahrid's POV

"And don't you ever dare shout at me and say it like that! You won't know if people are caring it will hurt their feelings too! Imagine that the person still took care of you even the reality tore their hearts apart!"she shouted at me while her eyes is burning at anger.

I widen my eyes and my jaw dropped. Why is she treating people like this? And so cold to people who are caring with different reality?

Is it because I rejected Zeta but she still cares for me and she hurted her yesterday at the car? Damn it!

I decided to shut up my mouth for now. I can't believe she's hurt that bad. I wonder what made her realize that part. I watched her back being turned away at she lied down in the bed.

Damn it! Did my words really hurt her that much?

I decided to go away from the office a bit. I took my doctor's gown even I still have a day off. I closed the door and leaned from it. I bit my lip.

Damn! She became my enemy now. I wonder what would have happened when I didn't saw her wounded and crying when we we're highschool.

This wouldn't have happen. I looked at my phone. I've been texting Euphie five years ago but it lasted two weeks because she changed her number.

I want to end my curiosity now. Why is she suffering? And PTSD? Seriously? And what happened in whole five years?

If she is broken like that why is she called matchmaker? If something did happen, I wonder if it's related to her mother or to me?

Why did she became a cold person? And she barely even had words for me. Not like a while ago but as a Manager to her.

And what is that something that made her cold and realize that thing a while ago?

"And don't you ever dare shout at me and say it like that! You won't know if people are caring it will hurt their feelings too! Imagine that the person still took care of you even the reality tore their hearts apart!"

Damn my mind is a mess!

Intense really! Jahrid was dumb-founded! Hahaha even myself almost laughed but for Euphie it's a bit sad.

Written by: annexbunny