Trapping her head with my right arm while a pulled her closer with the other.

She was in shocked that her mouth open as if she gave me an entrance. I deepened the kiss.

She didn't respond to the intensity but I cared less. I devoured her mouth like it's my last supper. I nibbled her lips and suck the bottom of it. I heard her moan. She's trying to get off but I made sure that I am holding her steel tight.

"I am not letting you go again, my Liah." I whispered under my breath.

"You're too late, Ian.." I saw a tear fell from her eye. Para akong nanghina and that made me loosen my grip. "But I can give you what you want."

She encircled her arms around my nape and started kissing me. I was taken aback but I can't resist the pleasure her kiss has given me. I was longing for this for a long time.

I kissed her harshly and passionately. I am taking a full course meal in the middle of the road.

This is plan C. I had the boys close the road for me so no one can enter.

I am taking her by hook or by crook.

My arms automatically traveled over her body. I caressed her mounds and curves like I am familiarizing my property.

"You're mine, baby. Just mine." I murmured. She just smirked.

"No one owns me, Ian. I gave away my body to anyone I want." my heart aches. It felt like it was lacerated and been cramp. Ginawa na rin ba nito nila ni Pierre? Did she give away her body to Pierre?

My eyes watered but I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"I wanted to give you my body." she seductively whispered in my ear before biting it.

It sends me shiver and I can feel my crotch tightening my pants. I shouldn't be doing it, it scared me but my body betrayed me when she starts kissing me again.

She trailed kisses on my neck while she started to unbutton my shirt. She caressed my spine and trace it with her fingers. She palmed my butt and pushed me closer to her. She met my crotch and started to sway her hips. I can feel her hot body even with her clothes on.

I was surprised when she pushed me. Napasandal ako sa pintuan ng kotse ko. She went down kissing me. She stops on my nipple and started to suck it as she played on the other with her fingers.

"Ah shit!" daing ko ng kagatin niya ito but it turned into a moan when she started to lick it again.

"Liah, baby.." is all I can mutter. I was imagining of doing this to her but I am enjoying the pleasure.

She unbuckled my belt and release the beast inside. She smirked before wrapping my gun into her mouth.

I felt her hot mouth as she bobbed her head to and fro. She even pushed her head making her choke trying to swallow all of it.

"Ugh.. Liah.." I moaned.

"This is what you want, right?" I looked at her to my surprise tears are running down from her beautiful eyes. I was about to wipe them away but she pried my hands.

"Don't touch me unless I tell you to do so." Napaawang ako. She stand up and pulled me in front of the car, she started to undress herself leaving no cloth stuck to her body.

She started to touch her self. She's cupping her breast and touching her core seductively. It made me want to touch her more. I was about to cross our path but she stopped me.

She went up to the hood of my car.

"Make sure to appreciate every place I have. This will be the last I will let you." She said with finality.

I creased my forehead. "What do you mean?"

"This will be your last hun, unless I'll let you touch me again " she said while removing her stilettos and throw them up somewhere.

Naitulos yata ako sa kinatatayuan ko at hindi ko ma digest ang sinabi niya.

"Now, are you going to do me or what?" hamon niya. This might be my last but I shrugged. Gawd I missed her so bad. I want to taste every corner of her body. I crawled my way to the hood.

I was positioned beneath her legs. That only made me wanted to be inside her. We're both naked in the middle of the road with the nature witnessing our lovemaking in the hood.

"Kiss me."She demanded so I did. I kissed her passionately. She then took my arms and guided me to hold her beautiful mounds. I massage them gently like they are the most fragile thing in the world.

She let out a moan beneath our kiss as I pinched her nipples. She guided my head to her breast. As if on cue, I started sucking them like a baby needed to be fed.

"Ugh. Ian.." she sound pleading. I palm her wet core, she's ready for me but I want to give her more pleasure. I started to touch her clit with my finger and encircled it.

Her legs shivered in pleasure.

"Ugh.. I want more.." she demanded.

I went down to kiss her crotch. She flinched. I hardened my tongue and lick her lips down there. I tasted every juice she release as I insert my finger in and out of her core.

"Uhhh. Get inside me." she sounds dominating but hell I am liking it.

I positioned my shaft into her entrance.

"Gadd, Liah. You're still tight." that clears out or my thoughts and inhibitions. She's still mine all along. I filled her with my shaft like it was sculpted for me.

I move slowly while I knead her breast and pinching the other with my fingers. We filled the empty road with our moans like we're crazy hyenas.

"Don't come yet." she pleads. "I need more."

"No, babe. I won't."

"Let's come together." she said.

I pushed and pull harder and harder. I pound her to soften her steel heart and make her mine again. I gave her the most pleasure I have imagining to do while I was still longing for her.

"Ahhhh. Ian, baby. Harder, please." and I did it harder.

"I am coming." She whispered in my ear.

"I too." and I emptied myself while she's quivering in pleasure.

"I love you Liah." I said before rolling beside her.

She was thinking but I was not expecting her answer. "I love you too, Ian."

My eyes began to well and I can hide how happy I am. I hugged her tightly and kiss her hair.

I cupped her chin to meet my gaze.

I tucked the loose hair behind her ears to reveal her delicate beauty.

She's so beautiful. We stayed from our position before I gain my courage to speak up.

"Ahh L-Liah." I stuttered. She looked at me with her shimmering eyes. I didn't wait for her response.

"I know it's not the right time and place yet but I don't want to miss anything anymore. I don't want to wait for long anymore." I paused when I realized that I need to get something in my pants and it made me realize that it's really not the good time.

I thought of it for a while because I really wanted to make it perfect for her.

"What?" she asked impatiently. That caught me from my reverie.

"Ahh.. Kase.."

She narrowed her eyes on me. Kinabahan ako at nag-isip ng sasabihin.

"Please stay. Please.. wag mo na akong iwan. Give me a chance to prove myself." I pleaded.

Hindi siya sumagot. She looked at the heavens, its dark. The moon was covered by the clouds and also the stars. Only a little bulb from the distant post giving us the light. She averted her gaze to me.

She did not say a word. She stares at my face before she kissed me again. The kiss was so passionate it made me fall for her again. It started raining but we cared less.

We again made love under the rainy night on the hood of my car. I swear I am not going to let anyone touch my car again.