21

Ang tagal ng 15 votes! Di na ako makatiis kaya eto na siya! (RATED SPG) read at your own risk...

UNEDITED!! ☺️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I am feeling all her weight as I carry her to my room. We're still in depth with our kiss. I can feel every breath we share as we immensely locked our selves with each other's arms.

Like the most delicate porcelain I even touched to, I laid her in bed gently. I climbed on top of her caressing every curves of her body. She snaked her arms around my neck possessively as if someone might try to steal me.

Impatient as I am, I removed her clothing leaving her slightly covered with her undies. She's not fully naked yet, but I can feel my friend down there thightening inside my pants. She looked at me with her pleading eyes as if asking me to touch her. And so I did. I licked and played with her lips letting my self lost in depth of the universe.

I removed the piece of cloth conceiling her mounds to get a full view of her beautiful valley. I kissed her mounds and sucked on her nips as I played with the right breast slightly pinched it's peak to share some attention. She yelp at every lustful pinch but I didn't stop, instead I bit her left nip and that makes her call my name.

"Ahhh.... Ian..." It makes me more eager to play with her boundful breast.

"Iaaannn.." she called again like it's the most delicous food she ever tasted.

"Yeah,, It's me babe." me with my bedroom voice.

She didn't stop with her little moans as I give the other the same attention. She's moving her hips side to side as if something beneath it is seeking for the same attention.

My right hand did the work, I cupped and massage it lightly before I played with her clit without removing the last piece of cloth that hinders me from touching her serenity. She started to touch my sides that sends shivers in my spine. A tingling sensation caused by volts of volts of current through her touch.

I vividly ripped her panties to see the most precious gem she's hiding underneath. My eyes we're wowed seeing her fully bare in flesh. She's even more beautiful at this view. I traced her lips like I am appreciating a beautiful work of art tracing down to her luscious pearl. I touched her and she's wet for me. Yes's for me.

"You're soaking wet, babe." I hoarsely said.

My middle finger played with her clit rubbing it skin to skin and it made her wail. I started kissing it torridly that made her hips moved uncontrollably. She pulled my hair and I intentionally suck her clit that makes her moan louder.

"Iaaannn. ahhh" she pleaded. "I want it."

I slid one finger as I continuously suck her clit. My left arm is playing with her nipple slightly pinching it from time to time. I put another one for her to be ready for me. Kept on fingerfucking her as her moans were filling up the room. Like an delicious ice cream I tasted every corner of her wet core while my fingers are comming in and out of her tightness.

"Ahhhhh.. i want it.." I am not 100% sure but I know she's ready enough. If not then. Hindi na ako makakapagpigil pa. I want to be inside her as much as she want me.

It is lovely to see her in pleasure. She moaned louder and louder while I lich her lower lips. Her hips are in frenzy while I am eating the most delicious ice cream.

"I can't hold ittt.. ahhh!" she lament. And I felt her walls throb in pleasure filling my finger with her juice. I pulled it out and licked it.

"You taste so good.." I whisphered before biting her lobes. I went back on her lips and let her taste it. She responded the same intensity. She started moaning again as I massage her breast. She's still sensitive from her orgasm but I can't hold it anymore.

"Ian.. I want you." she whispered seductively. Obedient as I am, I pulled out my pants and positioned my self on top of her. I discarded all my inhibitions and let my self fall to the trap. I let my self free from its own cage that's keeping to touch the most loveable person I laid my eyes to.

I embraced her head in my arms and gave her a warning. "This will hurt babe."

"Hurt me." she demand. As if on cue, I slowly slid in my throbbing and aching manhood to her delicate part. I saw a tear fell but she ask me to continue.

"Ahh. You're so tight.." stating the obvious. I pump in and out slowly to let her adjust to my size. She's crying in pain but those cries turn in to moans as I continue to pound inside her. The sensation makes me seek for more entrance so I pumped harder as harder as I could while massagging her mounds. We filled the room with our groans and moans like music we sang together. I can already feel the familiar heat inside me that is about to explode. I pulled out and shot my loads on top of her.

I collapse on top of her and I slowly dozed to sleep on the heavenly paradise am I in.