20

Another un-edited chapter again. Haha!

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
I don't want to land the chopper yet so I can spend my time longer with her. But she's breaking out and I can't do anything about it. I am worried that she might loose all her sanity and start kicking. Baka makapindot sya ng button at magcrash kami. Ayoko pang mamatay. May pangarap pa ako sa buhay. Wala pa nga akong nabubudburan ng lahi ko.

Base sa GPS ng chopper nasa Isabela na kami. Tinitigan ko siya. Tumigil na rin siya sa kakaiyak. I can sense na nakatulog na ito. Hay buhay! Baby sitter of the drunken master ako ngayon.Tsktsk! She's so peaceful and calm. She's got different pictures of her self that I love to watch.

I landed the chopper sa open area dito sa ranch ni Paton. Nakita siguro nila noong paparating na kami kaya't nagpunta na sa landing area. Silang tatlo lang wala na yung mga babaeng kasama nila kanina. Baka nakakain na tong mga ito kaya pinauwi na nila. Busog na ang mga ugok. Haha!

Tulog na tulog si Liah kaya hindi ko na siya ginising. I took her into my arms and gently carried her bride style. The wind blew the loose strand of her hair that revealed her soft and gentle face. She was sound asleep.

Patakbong lumapit sakin si Paton wearing his dumb and worried face.

"What the fuck happened to her?" concern etched in his voice. Tinignan niya ako ng masama. "What did you do man?!" he growled. Kung hindi ko lamang karga si Liah malamang nasuntok na ako nito.

"Shut up! You're being a bitch again." I roared. "She was just so drunk when I came to fetch her." I explained and walked pass by him. Nangangawit na kaya ako. Ang bigat nitong daladala ko eh.

I left her in one of the guest room. The went to the veranda where the stooge are fixated. To my surprise andoon pa rin ang mga babae nila kanina. The 2 were on Baron's lap while Paton's girl is seated beside her and his hands are navigating like a GPS on the girl's body. As if he's memorizing every curve. But that's not what surprised me. I almost swallowed my tongue isama mo na pati gilagid at ngipin ko when I saw Jordy devouring the girls mouth while his hands are doing the trecking on her mounds. I am pretty sure that I'll be the only one who will not get laid tonight. Fuck it!

Natigilan lang lahat sila noong nakita ako ni Baron na paparating.

"Bro! Come have a seat." kala mo guess lang ako na kakarating lang. Well technically kakarating ko lang talaga.

I laid my back comfortably on the chair near the railing of the veranda. I pour the whiskey into the glass and let my throat feel the heat. They're all busy fideting these girls. While my eyes are fixated on the glass of liquour I enclasped with my hands.

"Hey man! Did you hear what I said?" tapik ni Paton sakin.

"Ah yeah?" gulat na sagot ko pero hindi ko naman talaga siya narinig. "What were you saying again?" I asked.

"Ah! Nevermind! Nakalimutan ko narin." walang ka inteteresadong sagot niya. They're all busy bitching around while I am busy thinking of that lady. I let out a deep sigh.

"Wow! That's too deep." Jordy commented. Kaya napatingin ako sa kanya.

"Too deep you can't reach." Dagdag ng baliw na si Paton. Sabay-sabay silang nagtawanan. And again, I am again on the hotseat. Tsss!