18

UPDATA!!!! Hihi...

Naloloka ako sa mga bagong ka F4 ni Lee Min Ho! Tserep nila eh..

Don't forget to vote.. Kaja!
💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏

Christian's POV

I saw them approaching. She's holding a bottle of Vodka. I am a little tense and I am trying really hard to calm myself. Nagtatawanan silang dalawa at mukhang masayang masaya for what ever hell of bullshits they're talking about. Pate's still holding her waist and I can feel the stinging jealousy in my chest. I eyed on her as she walk closer towards us. I know she saw me but she pretend that she'd seen a stranger.

"Hey C! What took you so long?" I overheard Baron. Nakatitig parin ako sa kanya. She saw me and smiled but it was as if she do not recognized me at all.

"Frolicking! You know." she said while wiggling her brows. It was as if I am in front of a different girl. Hindi kaya kakambal niya ito? Hell! Not possible.

"Licking!" I smirked. Napatingin silang apat sa akin. She scanned me from head to toe. She slowly walk towards me. Kinakabahan ako. Nakakabobo. I was glued to my seat. She bent down and locked our gaze. She looks so seductive with her plunging neckline and shows the beautiful amount of her mounds. Napalunok ako. Tahimik parin ang tatlong ugok. Kahit hindi ko sila nakikita alam kong nakangisi ang mga ito.

"Only dogs licks Mr..?" As if she don't know my name. "Do I look like I dog to you?" she said seductively. Pinaginitan tuloy ako. Hindi ko na mabilang kung ilang beses kong nilunok ang laway ko. Pati yata dila ko ay nalunok ko na.

"I don't lick. I bite and if I bite I bite hard. Ma-uulol ka!" She continued. Tumayo siya at bumalik sa upuan niya katabi si Paton.

Ni hindi ko man lang nadefend ang sarili ko. Para akong asong ulol na nabahag ang buntot. Darn! Hindi pa nga ako nakakagat eh. Napatingin ako sa mga kaibigan ko and nagpapalit-palit sila ng tingin samin dalawa nitong babaeng nasa harap ko. She smirked and everyone burst out laughing as if they just heard the baddest joke. And man! That was me. I was about to say something when Paton cut me off.

"Sorry man! I forgot to introduce you. This is C by the way. And this is Christian." pakilala ni Paton saamin.

"The King of Pussies." dugtong niya dito na lalong ikinalakas ng tawanan ng mga kaibigan kong ugok. Pinapalopalo pa ni Baron ang mesa sa sobrang patok ng JOKE sa kanyan. Babawian kitang hayop ka.

She extended her arms. "Call me C. My name sounds too kind I preferred C since Tony here calls me that." she explained. Wow Tony! Dimwit! Wala parin lumalabas sa bibig ko. Nalunok ko na yata talaga ang dila ko. Nanigas ako sa kinauupuan ko. Ni hindi ko maigalaw ang kamay ko. She tamed me just like that.

"King P here doesn't like shake hands." kayat binawi na kiya ang kamay niya. Hindi parin matigil kakatawa ang tatlo lalo na ang hinayupak na si Paton at Baron.

"King P! You're really something C!" tatawa-tawang sabi ni Baron sa kanya. Itong si Jordy na katabi ko hindi rin matigil sa kakatawa. No wonder why they're fond of her.

"You tamed the wild rabbit C!" Jordy here commented. Tinignan ko lang siya ng masama. He took the glass he's holding into his mouth and wiggled his brows. Ugok din ito! Napalagok din tuloy ako ng alak.

"Did you know that no one ever talked to the Great Christian Reed like that?" dugtong ni Pate. Habang ako nakatameme parin sa upuan while balling my fists.