33

A/N: Guys I am so sorry.. Na busy ang lola niyo sa wedding prep.. Nakalimutan na nagkita na sila.. Hehe! I'll make it up to you. Isang malakasang comment at vote please. HAHA. Iloveyouall and to the newbies.. I do appreciate all your votes,comments and what not. :D

This is unedited guys. ENJOY!

Celiah

"Excuse me" paalam ko sa mga kausap namin ni Pierre na gustong mag fund sa business na itatayo namin dito. Yes, we decided to build up a branch here for my clothing line. This is supposed to be Sharene and Ian's spot light but when Pierre was called on stage for a welcoming remark all of them laid their eyes on us.

Everybody showed interest with the "new couple in town" they branded us. Alam mo na man ang mga Pilipino que mayaman que mahirap "new is in"

"Hon, i'll just go to the rest room." paalam ko kay Pierre. Ihing ihi na kasi ako.

Paglingon ko sa likod ko, Ian is staring like he's about to eat us alive. He's just few steps away kaya alam kong narinig niya ang endearment ko kay Pierre. Keber!

I flipped my heels and went my way to the rest room. I need some space..

Space? Yeah! Para lang makahinga ako out from the crowd. Dahil puro business deals lang naman ang pinag-uusapan nila.

Ian

"I'll go get her.." I gritted my teeth. Hindi ako papayag Liah. I cannot let this happen again. This is my one and only chance to get you back.

I was about to walk my way when Sharene pulled me and the boys tried to stop me.

"Let me.." Sharene pleaded.

"No! I'll do this on my own." I said and swayed her hands to the air.

"Man!" I heard Jordy called. Next thing I know he's already in front of me.

" Let her do it. Let's stick to the plan." pushing me back to my seat gently.

"Yes, let me." I just shot her daggers. I don't agree with this. I don't like this at all. I have a feeling na parang lumalala lang ang sitwasyon.

"You should shut your ass off your seat, Christian."Baron, with his firm tone. "C will not listen to you at this rate. Let the girls talk!" I just sigh in defeat and kept on balling my fist.

Share made her way to the comfort room to follow Liah.

Paton came and tap my shoulder. He sat beside me where Sharene's seated.

He took the cup of champagne  and toss it to mine. Its his way of saying let's make up Bro! Tsk!

I've been silent all the time as I do not know what's happening in the comfort room. Baka naman kasi nagsuntukan na yung dalawa.

But knowing Liah, she'll never do that. I heave a sigh for the thousandth time.

Celiah

I washed my hands for God knows how long. Hindi ko maalala dahil nasa alapaap ang utak ko. I was literally blank. Thinking of nothing. Like I wanted to write a story but nothing's coming inside my head?

I was still in trance when the door swung open and to my not so lucky night it spits out Sharene. How lovely!!!!!!! I slow clap inside my head. Now something's running, thanks to this bi*tch.

Her eyes were glued on me. No emotions at all. Or I just can't read what's in hear head. Oh well! The hell I care. The more I look at hear and the fact that we're in a small room suffocates me. Reality hits me and I stopped washing my hands, thank God!