32

Christian

"Bro where you at?" I asked upon hearing Baron's voice over the phone.

"On my way to the ball, why?" he asked from the other line.

"I need your help! Call the others except, Paton." I demand and turn off my phone. I texted the place to where we'll meet and took Sue with me.

I drove my sas as fast as I can to our hide out.

"What's the fuss all about?" Jordy asked. As usual, he's the first to reach the place. He's never later anyway.

"Let's wait for Baron." I answered curtly. I sat across him.

I took a glass and pour vodka in it. Without even looking at him, I know that he's looks are measuring me. Thinking of what's running into my mind right now.

6:30 on the dot, Baron arrived. But he's not alone.

Fuck! Why does he have to bring this girl with her. I furrowed my brows to show them both that her presence is not in anyway welcome.

"Bro! What's up?" salubong saking ni Baron at akmang makikipag fist bump. I swayed his hands. Nagbago ding ang aura niya.

"Chill you two!" saway ni Jordy saming dalawa.

"I am chill sabi ni Baron. Itong gagong to and kausapin mo." Then he threw himself on the couch and drank straight into the bottle of vodka I was drinking. Baboy talaga tong hayop na to.

I look at Sharene with fiery and disgust.

Bigla ko nalang naalala ang mga pinaggagawa niya sakin. She's one of the reasons why Liah is with Pierre. But I won't just stand and watch. No, never again.

"Are you saying...?" I cut Baron off.

"Yes! We will! Are you with me?" I asked them seriously. They just sighed in defeat dahil hindi naman sila makakahindi sakin.

"Count me in." Singit ni Sharene.

"Tsk! I don't need your help." I retorted. "Mas makakatulong kapa kung hindi ka magpapakita." I added.

"Please, Ian. Let me help. I wanted to pay for things I've done wrong." she explained.

"Pwede ba! Ni ayaw kitang makita or marining ang pangalan mo! Now get lost before I lose my temper." making it sure that I said it aloud for her to feel the intensity.

"Ian.." nangingilid na ang mga luha niya but I can't feel a single pity on her. "Please, let me help you. Sabi mo nga this is all my fault. At least, let me make it up to you." she pleaded.

"Cut it of! I want to do it right this time. If she'll see you, she'd think that we're together." I roared. " So please, if you've grew your pickled size brain, get lost." then I motioned my hand to the door.

Baron crossed her path and motioned her behind him.

I walked towards them to pull her and throw her outside but Baron stopped me. He pushed me a little but hard enough for me to stop.

I felt disgust and anger for the both of them.

"Man! I can give you all pussies you want just not her! I can't stand see--.."

"Shut up man! She's my sister..." then silence covered the room. Even Jordy looked surprised of the revelation.

"How.. what.. the hell?" Jordy stuttering.