34

"Vows are spoken to be broken. Though, once broken you need to make up for the missing pieces. This is one. An update for all of my lovely readers. I am not going to promise for a new update anytime soon though. Haha!" ILOVEYOUALL!

Ian

"Excuse me" I heard her said and walk her way out.

I was literally in shock and do not know what to say. I have been planning things in my head before the door swung open but I was in fury of all Sharene's revelation and I hated her so much for it.

"Aren't you going to run after her?" I heard that irritating voice behind me. But that snap the shst out of me and I came running without turning my head to Pierre.

I need to go and get her. If it takes me to run through hell! For all I care! Burn me now!

"Liah wait!" I called but she slid herself into her car. I need to go after her. We need to skip plan B as I cannot even touch her. I called the boys for back up.

If I will run by my feet I will lose her forever. Not today.. not anymore..

"Paton! Plan C!" I roared and hung up. I started my engined and step on the gas like I am on a race track.

Yes, I am. I need to win this race for my love. I'll go crazy. Baka matuluyan nako if I can't win her over.

She drives fast. Halos hindi ko na sya matanaw. I switched engine and pushed the gas pedal to its max. I am nearing her.

About a kilometer distance to reach her. To get a hold of her. Fuck this distance!!!

I just need the right amount of velocity... I stepped on the gas over and over until I was able to meet her pace. We drove parallel to each other like it's not a stiff road we're tracking.

She slowed down a bit that gave me a chance to cut her way off. She went out harshly from her car and walked like a hyena ready to devour her prey.

My heart is panting..

Its so loud I can barely hear anything..

She was fast approaching, ready to jump in any time to scratch my face.

But in my bubble, she's in slow motion. Every second feels like a minute to me.

My love..is coming for me..furiously..

Splaakkkkk....

Nabingi ako lalo..but that made me hear her voice.

"Tounginamo!" she roared. "Are you going to kill me?" hinahabol pa niya ang hininga niya.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Are you stupid?" tuloy pa niya. Nakikinig lang ako. Her voice feels so damn right. So damn a music in my ear.

I am crazy. I didn't know I was smiling while she's freaking out.

"You're an a$$hole! Kung ikaw gusto mo ng mamatay ako gusto ko pang mabuhay kaya tigilan mo ako gago!" she yelled again. Hindi ako makagalaw, I was smiling like an idiot. I clung my arms around her, my world, my everything. She pushed me and slap me again.

"You're a hopeless case! Sira ulo ka..." she stammered. "And you still have the guts to smile like a crazy ass hole you are? Get out of my way!!!" sigaw pa niya. Uhhh. This sounds better than not hearing her voice at all.

I missed my love so bad. So bad that it hurts not to be close to her. I don't need space. Who the hell invented that.

I pulled her closer.. I smudge my lips against her..