Sam

Sam was astonished how Percy looks good with the 'bedsheet' on him.

He looked like a real leader in ancient Rome.

But his brother still can't get with the ghosts being involved in the meetings.

The four (Percy, Reyna, Nico, and Frank) led them towards the dining hall to eat. And the brothers were surprised with the interior.

It wasn't the barracks type: long chairs and long tables aligned to one another to accommodate the kids.

But instead, it was full of couches. You're going to sit comfortably while eating.

Reyna leads them to the center, where the centurions (the leaders of cohorts, as what Percy said) and the Praetors eat.

"Please take a seat. Your meal will come shortly." Frank invited.

Percy was seated comfortably in the couch when a burger flew towards him.

The food flew towards him.

Dean was surprised, not to see a plate of fried and burger flying towards him. If Sam didn't manage to catch it, it will fly straight to his brother.

Reyna and Frank were discussing something, like an important matter since they're talking in hushed tones, Nico and Percy were just eating casually like they don't care if the majority of kids were staring at them.

As for Sam, when the food came to him, he didn't realize he's hungry until he saw the plate empty. Another batch of food came to him until he's full.

Shortly after the lunch, all kids went to their routines, as what Percy explained to the brothers. They were taught how to construct, fight and take care of things in the camp. It's not really the typical camp that kids often go.

Nico already left through his father's temple and Percy talked to the Praetors one last time before he sent the brothers back to the border.

Dean looked so sad to think that Percy won't come with them. After all, the man had enjoyed his company for a few days.

When they reached the tunnel, Sam looked back at Percy. "Are you sure you'll be safe?"

"Of course. Besides, I need to check the university here, where my Wise Girl and I will apply after we finish our senior year. And I think the camp needs me too." Percy said. "Just be careful out there. If you need my help, just call. Like cellphone. I punched it on Dean's phone last night."

Dean scrolled his phone to see Percy's name and number. "Cool, kiddo. Don't worry, we won't die."

"You better be. I have Nico to visit the underworld to check if you guys are dead or not. Or I can make a personal visit myself in there." Percy warned.

Sam shuddered at the thought. "You too, don't get killed."

"I can't promise anything, but I'll try."

Sam nodded as a farewell and the brothers went back to their car that is visible now. When they looked back at the tunnel, Percy is gone, so as the route and tunnel they went to.

And they rode again for another hunting trip of supernatural.

______________________________________
A/N:
It's done! Seriously, I really want to finish this, as I have other stories piled up in there and needs my attention.

So enjoy guys, it's not that good compared with the first FF I wrote since I can't fully grasp the attitude and speaking manners of the  two brothers that much but hey, at least I tried, right?

Have fun! Buongiorno!

-IcariaErin🤗