Percy

Monsters don't involve humans, as the latter unconsciously steer away from those things.

Good thing they have the instinct for flight.

But these two -- Sam and Dean -- they enter a dangerous situation. Seeking troubles that bring injury to their own body.

When Percy was having a nightmare, they were trying to wake him up, and sure they're surprised to his trashing.

"Anyway, what's that dream you're having a while ago?" Dean inquired.

Percy saddened at remembering it. It wasn't a pleasant thing. "It was a few months after I was kidnapped and lost my memory. When I regain it back, Annabeth and I, together with our friends, went to a dangerous mission. And one of the mission made us fall to a pit. A dangerous one, where we try to stay alive without any proper food until we find our way out.

"Annabeth was on the verge of falling when I tried to pull her up. But our friends retrieved an important artifact, so they can't get us immediately. We fell to the pit.

"At first, we thought we're going to die, me shielding her from the impact we're going to receive from falling too high. But the water cushioned our fall. It was a desert. Undrinkable water, and dry land. We're also full of injuries, so the chance we survive was slim. It was a terror.

"If we didn't move any faster than we did, our friends wouldn't find us anymore." Then Percy smiled. "Lady Tyche must've pitied us, letting us survive on that hellish place. But we're having terrible nightmares about that, so I try not to sleep not dead tired, or I'll dream of it.

"So, Sammy dude." Percy changed his subject. "Any leads where they might have been? I want to kick their asses for doing that to me."

"No, not yet," Sammy said. "How long they've locked you in there?"

"Dunno? Three days? Not sure." Percy shrugged.

"Three days?" The brothers chorused. "And that's nothing to you?"

"Hey it's not that worst compared to eight months plus amnesia, you know?" Percy said.

"Still it isn't normal!" Sam protested.

"I know, for a regular human, remember I'm involved here so it's not normal anymore, right?"

Dean laughed. "You're a smart kid. What are you going to do for now while we try to locate them?"

"Nothing. I want to talk to my cousin who's a lieutenant of the hunt if they got wind of those mutts. Or my cousin who loves to pop in and out of the shadows." Percy wished.

"Who's popping in the shadows?" A new voice for the dark part of the room said.

That made the brothers stand and raise a gun towards the shadow.

A boy in fifteen came out from the shadows wearing an all-black outfit like an emo goth.

"Hey, Neeks! How'd you find me?" Percy said.

"Wait, how did you get in here?" Dean aimed the gun at the kid.

"Calm down guys, this is my cousin, Nico." Percy introduces to them.