Sam

The two really get along to almost everything.

Even to their food and habits.

Dean and Percy both choose a burger and fries instead of pancakes or waffles.

And the two looked like starved for long to eat fast.

Sam sighed. Those two share a few habits, you can mistake them as father and son or siblings.

Sam kept on researching for ideas as to where the wolves are. But Percy spoke.

"You encountered some lycans before, right?" Percy said. "They're usually camp in the forest or somewhat near in nature since they're linked at it. And since we found ourselves inside the forest that might be temporary housing for them, the original might be on the biggest forest here. And probably the less visited one."

Dean gawked at Percy, amazed. "You're brilliant, kiddo! Sammy boy, I swear I want him--"

"No." Sam cut in. "He's just involved in the mess. He can still live a normal one."

"But this is my normal life," Percy said. "Getting kidnapped, almost killed, sent to unknown places and etc. I'm just lucky my mom's an understanding person and the best I have."

"See?" Dean said. "He's qualified. No, overqualified. So he's in the team."

"But, I didn't say I want it," Percy added. "It's just that, it runs in my veins from my father's side. I didn't even want it, nor wished for this. Must be my luck."

Dean smirked. "So, what? We also have that."

Sam groaned. "Dean ..."

But Dean didn't listen and continued to eat while thinking ways to persuade Percy.

Sam was so absorbed in research that he didn't notice Percy stood beside him and pointed towards the screen of the laptop.

"There," Percy said. "This place is still not walked well with humans, so the chance they might be there is high. I'll call my cousin later to aid us in hunting. Let's go after you guys picked your things."

Percy has this air of leadership, he might be an easy-go-lucky kid in other's view, but when he needs to be serious, he has an aura that makes you follow him.

And that's what Sam noticed. When he finished on packing, and putting it on the trunk of the car, Percy came out of the bathroom.

"I'm done! So let's go?" Percy urged.

"That was fast. Did you call your cousin?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. Artemis was also telling them to hunt those lycans, so it's your lucky day to finish it in one night." Percy smiled, but it faded immediately. "Oh, gods. I forgot something."

"What is it?" Dean asked.

"The hunters doesn't like boys or any man within the range, that's why I need to explain it to her later." Percy said. "Why in Hades I forgot it?"

"Well, we'll deal about that later when we reached there. Are you sure your cousin is there?" Dean asked.

"Yes. They've been hunting them for almost a week now. And they are all here, so probably they're near to the site."

"So what are we doing? Let's go!" Dean said and entered the car.

_____________________________________
A/N:
To the person/people reading my story, wave your hands over there! 👋👋

Hahaha!

Thanks for reading! Honestly, I don't expect anyone will see this, knowing I only have one fanfic that wrote a few months ago. Well, I'm a greenie, so that's expected, right?

So, enjoy and comment if you want to tell something to me!

Ciao!