Percy

Percy won't let anyone die in front of him.

Not again.

The Winchester brothers are not different from them. Yes, they might be mortals, but they also lived a hard life like them.

And he doesn't want to see Sam so devastated and sad.

Good thing that there was a ration of unicorn powder to give to Dean.

At least it was way safer than ambrosia and nectar the demigods often use.

Dean was restored back to health. His wound is entirely gone, leaving a trace of thin scars here and there. No problems at all.

"What kind of magic are you using?" Dean asked.

"Oh, that? A unicorn powder." Percy said. "Romans use that in healing someone who's wounded after the games. And it was safer than ambrosia."

"You kill unicorns for medicine?" Sam asked.

"No, of course not. We don't kill them. We just shred their horns to get some powder and that's that." Percy explained. "And since you guys don't have a drop of god blood, I can't give you ambrosia. You will die instead of getting healed."

They head back to the camp where the young kids were waiting for them, especially to Percy. They want to know more of the hero.

"Hey there! You haven't gone to bed yet." Percy said.

"We are waiting for you, big brother Percy!" Alicia said.

"Awwww. But you should be sleeping now so that you can get stronger and taller like me. Don't you want that?"

"Yes! But we want to hear your stories!" Alicia squealed.

She's too cute to be a hunter, Percy thought. If Artemis didn't found her first, she might be in the camp right now.

Percy sighed and scratched his head. "Fine. Gather up!"

All young hunters, even the new recruits went around the campfire Phoebe made. Thalia and Phoebe sat at Percy's left, while the brothers at his right. A few hunters didn't mind the brothers sitting beside him and listened to Percy's life.

From the day he found he was a half-blood, doing his first quest, saving Thalia's life and Nico's, walking around the dangerous underground maze, experiencing near-death experience, to the first battle he leads until the gang traveled around the world to prevent Gaia from rising.

"Wow, that was intense," Dean commented. "Being away to your mom for a year and traveling the world with your friends and girlfriend? Man, I'm so jealous."

"Travelling around the world with your car is impossible," Sam told his brother. "You don't like leaving it, so you can't. Unless you're willing to leave your car."

Percy laughed at them. "We'll see about that, guys. For now, I'm enjoying a peaceful life."

"So much for peaceful." Thalia snorted.

"Oh, shut up, Lightning Face. You're just envied I can do anything I want." Percy said.

"What did you say, Seaweed Brain?"  Thalia said.

Let's just say that the end wasn't that great for the two cousins when they start to use their powers at one another.

*