Sam

He's on edge.

Percy has his things on his pocket when he was abducted, but he was clean to the bone. All of his weapons are gone.

He's suspecting him as an accomplice, but when he pissed off the werewolf, it's real.

And when he overheard the conversation, that eased him. No accomplice will call their loved ones first and telling them not to worry and tell his girlfriend.

And no sane person will do what Percy had done a while ago.

When Percy finished calling, he was sure he can't do a call. But Percy gave him some pennies.

"Here, big guy. Those mutts didn't check my pockets when they whacked my head." Percy said.

Percy kept on inspecting his pockets. A few dollars and some strange looking coins and pen were the things inside. Sam can't understand why he's still full handed with useful things, for a regular human.

Sam made a call to his brother. Sure enough, Dean was enraged, when he found out what happened.

"Sam, what the hell?!" Dean said.

"I was kidnapped by the mutt." He explained. "But we escaped."

"'We?' What do you mean? You're not the only one they have? Where are you?"

"I think, we're still here in California. This gas station is near the forest and it has a motel. The name's ******"

"Got that. Wait for me." Then he hung up the call.

Percy came back with few snacks and a key. He gave the key to Sam.

"Have you called him? Your brother?"

"Yeah. He's on his way here. I don't know when."

"That's good. Anyway, you hold the key, I might lose that. That's our room for now, in case he can't come until tonight. I really wish I have my bag, most of my important stuff is in there." Percy said.

Sam just followed the kid up to the motel. At least it was still decent compared to another motel that they have stayed before.

Percy jumped to other bed and yawned. "I'll just sleep. Wake me later if your brother is there or its dinner time."

As soon as his head hit the pillow, he's already snoring. Sam chuckled. Percy's body was obviously tired from being chained. He wondered if the kid had a proper sleep.

He's looking around the room, looking for some useful stashes until Dean came.

Dean barged inside the room to find his brother and a kid lying on a bed. Sam looked like he abducted a kid, and not kidnapped together with the kid.

"Who the hell is that kid?" Dean said.

"He's the one I talked to you over the phone." He answered.

"Well, wake him up. Let's leave now." Dean ordered.

And waking Percy is one of the hardest things to do.