Percy

Dead of the night.

It's not he's excited. But he wants to try the hunting life his cousin does and Winchester brothers.

And that would be that night.

The huntresses are already in position, bows at ready. The four of them -- Sam, Dean, Thalia, and Percy -- were walking stealthily towards the camp where the lycans rest.

"So, remember the plan?" Percy asked.

Before they ambush the clearing, they already prepped for the attack, in case the target was not there or anticipated the attack. They positioned to four different sites, making sure no one will escape.

When a wolf howled, which is their signal, they ran and started hacking every tent and anyone who's outside.

It was chaos.

Percy was slashing everyone who goes in his way, the brothers were shooting anyone near them and brawling some and stabbing them. Thalia was using the aegis and spear in killing the lycans.

All lycans that was touched by bronze blade turns to dust, but they stay intact with the blade of Winchester's.

They kept on making their way to the center to meet Lycaon who's looking at them with arrogance. Once the lycans are gone, the four of them stood in front of Lycaon.

"Perseus Jackson! So glad to see you." Lycaon said.

"Well, I don't," Percy answered.

"You got some friends here. Are you willing to be one of us?"

Dean and Sam raised their guns towards Lycaon. "Over our dead body, you mutt!"

All of them were a bit tired from fighting Lycaon's minions. They got a little scratch here and there but nothing major.

"Ah, you're the infamous Winchesters." Lycaon's diverted his attention towards Dean and Sam. "So you know about us, right?"

Dean smirked. "We've been hunting your kinds, Fido. So we're kind of used to it."

The insult must have reached Lycaon, making him snarl. "Your smartass answers makes me want to kill you."

"Dean, watch out!" Percy screamed as Lycaon lunge towards Dean, attempting to kill him.

Dean tried to shoot Lycaon, but the latter dodged and went sideways. The former tried to shoot him, but since the latter's wolf traits are strong, he runs fast for the muscle reaction of Dean.

"Dean, stop!" Percy shouted. "You might hurt some hunters doing that."

Dean stopped and looked at Percy. "What the hell kid? You want me to stop shooting?"

"Thalia will get mad if you wounded someone from the hunt, whether it's intentional or not. Use your blade to defeat or kill him." Percy pleaded.

As much as he wants to finish the stupid hunt, he can't risk some injury to the party he leads if he can.

"Fine. Better you not die." Dean said as he pulled a blade from his jacket.

Percy grinned as he swung his sword. "Shouldn't I be the one who's saying that?"

The Winchester boys get prepared to the next attack that the lycan might do to them.