Percy

Percy woke up refreshed.

He fully understands now what Nico had meant when he shadow traveled before.

'With great power comes with a nap.'

It was exhausting to the bone. And bringing others beside himself multiplied.

When he woke up, he found himself in a bed.

A bed.

In an unknown place.

If he didn't saw Sam and Dean sleeping together on the other bed, he might have panicked.

Of being kidnapped again.

The clock beside the bed tells him it's already seven o'clock in the morning, so the breakfast must come. He dragged himself out of the bed and woke the two.

"Sam, Dean. Wake up. Let's eat." He said.

Dean woke up immediately, but need some encouragement other than breakfast.

"Sam, a werewolf came!" Percy shouted.

Sam jumped out of the bed, making Dean laugh.

"Come on big guy, let's eat. Shower later." Percy urged him forcing him to follow.

In the diner, Percy ordered a pancake than burger this time.

"So what are you gonna do after this?" Percy said, stuffing his mouth with pancakes full of maple syrup.

"The usual. Looking for a supernatural that can be solved by us." Dean said between bites of burger.

Sam rolled his eyes at the manners of the two. "What are you going to do at the tunnel?"

"The Romans are there. Besides, I can have a ride there to New York in case I need one, or stay there a bit." Percy said. "Some of my friends are there, so it won't be a problem."

"If you say so," Sam answered.

After a long preparation, they hit the road once again. When they reached the tunnel, Dean put it at the side and walked towards the middle part of the tunnel where they saw two kids standing, face-to-face.

Percy walked towards them, not minding the weapons that the two has. So they followed.

"Hey, guys!" Percy greeted.

"Praetor Percy!" The two exclaimed.

"I'm not your praetor now, right? It's Frank now."

"We know, but still you saved our cohort from your first day here. That's a feat of a true praetor. I mean it's that we don't like Praetor Zhang or what, but we idolize you." The one answered.

The other one noticed the two behind Percy and threatened them. "Who are you?"

"Hey, relax. They're my friends. Can you call Reyna or Frank here, whoever is available right now? I need to talk to them, and these two can't enter New Rome."

"Sure thing, Praetor." Both of them left the three at the tunnel.

"What the hell?! They disappeared!" Dean said.

"Of course not." Percy laughed. "There's a hidden passage here to enter the New Rome."

After a few minutes, two people came from the tunnel. Both of the praetors came, welcoming Percy.

"Percy." The woman in braid greeted with a nod.

"Hey, Perce." The guy with a buzz cut hair and body of a bodybuilder greeted. "This is a surprise."

"Well, I need to tell you something." That was what Percy had said.