Percy

Percy hates wearing a bedsheet.

And most of all, the meetings.

This isn't the first one he attended this.

The first one was their first quest, the other was after the war in the camp, and he became a praetor.

And now, as an honorary member of the camp.

Good thing that Nico was also there so that he shares the grudge of bedsheet with his cousin.

He's still sitting at the front, but the Winchester brothers were there this time.

Dean was surprised to see the Lares at the senate meeting. And since he doesn't have any weapons, he can't just shoot at the ghosts.

Sam leaned towards Percy and whispered. "Why there are ghosts here?"

"Those are Lares. They are the guardians of every building here, so in case someone tried to steal something, we have a witness and caretaker also." Percy explained.

The meeting started with Reyna's speech. Percy was bored with this kind of things, so he was trying to keep his attention to the meeting.

"We have another matter to say right now," Reyna said. "Our ex-praetor Perseus Jackson--"

"It's Percy, Reyna." Percy cut the girl.

"Found something that is interesting. And right here in Roman's domain. There are mortals who're hunting monsters."

Murmurs spear to the crowd, especially with the Lares. Then one ghost stood up.

"We have been existing for eons, and this is the first time we heard about it."

"Indeed," Frank said. "We were also surprised until these two brothers met with Percy."

Nico rolled his eyes. "I really hate senate meetings."

Percy patted his back. "Don't worry, we're on the same page."

"Praetors," Percy stood up. "If you may, I want to tell them the while story as to what had happened."

Reyna gave a nods, signalling Percy to the front and tell the story. It took just a few minutes then he head back to his seat. But he didn't.

"Wait, Praetor Percy." A Lare said. "How come this happened?"

"If my hypothesis is right? The Winchesters are Americans, and since our civilization is moving around, I'm sure that we haven't encountered them before even the Hunters of Artemis. When I introduced them to the oldest of the hunt, she was surprised to see a mortal hunting monsters." Percy said.

The Lares nodded at the explanation, accepting it.

"As much as I love to stay, we need to sent these guys to their way." Percy said. "If Praetors please excuse us."

"Meeting adjourned!" Reyna said. Everyone walked out of the hall like it was nothing.

Frank and Reyna walked toward Percy. "That looks good on you."

It was from Frank.

"Come on, even you?" Percy groaned. "I don't like this, it restrict my movements."

"Don't forget that we're sharing same fate here, Perce."

"Yeah, whatever."

Reyna laughed. "Come on, let's take a lunch before you guys leave. At least our parting gift to you."