Percy

As much as Percy wants, he doesn't want any mortal getting dragged to his messed up world.

But since the brothers are running the family business, it might be an exemption.

As soon as they went back to their car, Percy put his back at the hood of Dean's car. "Get your weapons and ask away. I'll answer you to what I know."

The brothers went both to the back and loaded the guns with silver and put a bottle in their jackets and one blade.

"You're not going to use any weapon?" Dean asked.

"I have one with me," Percy answered. "Even if I lost it, it will return to me. Quite convenient."

"I can lend you a gun if you want."

"I'm fine with my sword, but thank you for the offer. I'm not fond of guns or arrows. I suck with that."

"Who are those girls?" Sam asked.

"They're hunters like you." Percy answered. "But they're special."

"Hunters? They're young! Is that even legal?" Dean asked.

"Was getting killed since twelve is legal?" Percy asked back.

"Touché." Dean smirked.

"Thalia is older than me by five years. And Phoebe is ancient."

"Ancient?" Both brothers asked.

"Phoebe's the oldest among the hunt, together with the previous lieutenant who created my sword who died a few years ago. So, I don't know her real age is."

"The kid told you she's a daughter of Demeter. Who's Demeter?" Dean asked.

"As far as my mythology goes, Demeter is the goddess of plants in Greek. Is the mother sharing the same name with the goddess?" Sam muttered.

"No. It was Demeter herself." Percy confirmed.

"What?!" They both exclaimed.

"I'm not fooling around or somewhat. But it's true. Phoebe is a daughter of Ares. Thalia is a daughter of Zeus. If you know Greek, you might know about Hercules and such. Man, he's a jerk."

Sam pondered at the idea. "So they're half-gods?"

"That's what I thought before. But we're called as demigods or half-bloods. We carry gods essence on who's our godly parent."

"You said 'we' so you're one of them," Dean said. "Who's your godly parent?"

Silence passed between them. Percy was staring at the two brothers, and they're waiting for the former's answer.

"Poseidon. God of seas and earthquakes."

Sam's breath hitched while Dean's eyes widened. They didn't expect a powerful demigod in their existence.

"You're a demigod," Dean said. "And a powerful one."

"Nico is a son of Hades, god of Underworld. He can control shadows and travel through it. Thalia can summon lightning. Her brother can fly."

"But you can cause an earthquake and use water at your will." Sam pointed out.

"But the earthquake was an accident. I didn't mean to erupt the Mt. Saint Helens." Percy said.

"That was you?" Dean said, amazed.

Percy wants to burrow himself to the ground right now in shame.

*